1. Williamjordan profile image60
    Williamjordanposted 6 years ago

I need help Hubs are fun but not profitable ten months not one dime.

2. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Are you getting any traffic to your hubs? If so, where is it coming from? Search engines or internal from other hubbers? Do you know where your hubs are ranking in Google for your keywords? If you don't know these things, then I can't give you an appropriate answer.

I can tell you that you need to tighten up your URLs in the future. For instance, … favorite_1 should have been (or something like that).

Your hub titles need a lot of work as well. For example "Do you believe in seasons of life? If so, which are/is your favorite? Or least favorite?" should have simply been "Do you believe in the seasons of life?" (or something along those lines). "Today With Williamjordan Teenager In America What A re They Becoming" is way too long. And you want your keywords near the front of the title instead of the "today with williamjordan" thing.

If you are getting traffic but no ad-clicks, it's usually because your ads aren't targeted. Right now, for instance, Google is having trouble figuring out your "seasons of life" hub (that's the only one I've read), so the ads showing are about therapy lamps, heated gloves, cold symptoms and electric socks.

You should look back in the forums here to learn a bit more about selecting keywords. I know it will help tremendously. Also, please spell and grammar-check your hubs. There are quite a few errors in the titles, URLs and body text.

Hope this helps!

1. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good answer. smile