jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Quick Question-saving your hubs

1. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

How do you save or keep record of your Hub's?

Do you save published hub and then re-save if score goes up to your computer or print the final piece and file a hard copy?

2. livewithrichard profile image86
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

Just save the text portion of your hub in a word document or whatever software you are using to write your hubs.  If you want to save everything, including the modules, the only way I know of is to copy the page source of the hub and paste it into an html editor and save that page.  Of course it is useless as you will not be able to use it anywhere else.

3. 61
    A. Faurholtposted 6 years ago

I have made a scheme in Excel, where I wanna write down the score of my Hubs every once in a while. Then I hope to be able to figure out what exactly makes it go up and down, and maybe that can help me improve the score.

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
      KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm very much a stats person and I kept detailed Excel spreadsheets of all my stats.  Trust me on this one, it won't help you.  It's the equivalent of writing down all of the lottery numbers and seeing which ones come up more often and assuming that tells you what numbers to pick this week.

The scores flunctuate greatly, from hour to hour, day to day, etc.   If you want to track anything, pay attention to your views and click through rates and where your money is coming from and write more hubs like those.   

All the scoring stats will get you no where.