jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

New to hubpages. A mistake is committed

1. kcnck profile image61
    kcnckposted 6 years ago

I'm Navaneeth and I'm new to hubpages.I have written 3 hubs . What I found out was Writing on horses was a mistake as no one read it, while writing on hair care with oil and where tiger woods went wrong as a married man was well appreciated.

I think this hub on horse is the best I have written among the three.

Its URL is

http://hubpages.com/hub/HORSE-HEALTH-TI … -etc-happy

1. wsp2469 profile image60
      wsp2469posted 6 years ago in reply to this

The Tiger Woods hub is what I call a "no-brainer".  Anyone can take certain subjects and just mention them in a hub title and get some immediate traffic.
      I wrote several hubs with Jackson's name in the title just to prove this point.
      Anyway, don't sweat it.  Write what you want to write and enjoy yourself.
      That's what i do.
      be careful of the pics you use though or whom you piss off in forums.
      I have had people get annoyed with my opinions and turn me in to the admin at which point I was subjected to many of my hubs being pulled off the air at one time.
      that's why I am where I am now instead of at 89.
      Don't stress your score either.  It has very little to do with your actual writing.

1. kcnck profile image61
        kcnckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm very much grateful to wsp2469 for reducing my agitation. I was just being too frank.

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

The mistake that you have committed is: That you only published this hub 5 hours ago, yet you intimate that this is not so!

Re views: Obviously page views will be down as it probably hasn't even been picked up yet with search engines.

Have a look at what you have posted..... and don't treat us as fools!  If you want your hubs viewed and critiqued objectively.. then say so. yikes

3. kcnck profile image61
    kcnckposted 6 years ago

Hi Pearl diver,
    Thank you for your comment. what I meant was that within one hour I had a lot of view for the other two and not even one even after 5 hours for horse health