jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'm Working on it. Is this one Better? Pls let me know.

1. profile image0
    Wag The Dogposted 7 years ago

As you can see, my score is lower than whale dung.  So I am working on bringing it up.  Please take a look at my new hub and drop and a few tips, or info, that may help.  I thank you, Wag

See it here: Work Tunes and Hearing Protector

2. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago

I told you why your score is so low the other day. Keep on adding two outgoing links to the same domain in all your hubs and you will have a penalty applied which means all links you create are tagged nofollow. wink

1. profile image0
      Wag The Dogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So even though I can have two, only one should be used if any?  A lot of those links are to non affiliate pages.  I heard that that was a good thing to do.  Is that correct?

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I honestly do not know the exact algorithm, but I think you are being penalized and I suspect it is because of all the Amazon links. This may help:

http://hubpages.com/hub/hubberscore

2. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The problem you are having is that you are using hubs solely for back linking your websites, this is kinda spammy and will flag you as a poor writer. This is a writing site not an advertising site, if you want to have a good author/writer score you need to use it as a writing site not just for back links.

3. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

I have seen worse author scores, down in single digits even. You are going to have to work on it if you wish to get a real low score lol

working