jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Google Ads

1. abacusmage profile image60
    abacusmageposted 8 years ago

I am not sure about one thing, so if there is someone who is kind and patient enough to tell me about it I will really appreciate it.

I know that on my articles there are ads. So does that mean that hubpages.com done all the work in implementing the adsense code into the pages, or should I still do it myself?

1. topstuff profile image60
      topstuffposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You donot need to put code nor you can.Anyway such questions will never come to an end.Wellcome

2. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

go into your "my account page" then click on affiliate settings , you will need to sign up with the affiliates, if you alreary have joined the affilates listed you need to enter your codes.....jimmy

3. abacusmage profile image60

Oh ok, I see. Thank you so much jimmy.

But on the Affiliates page I already have my google code which looks like ca-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Is that the right code?

And if that code is right, then I don't have to implement the adsense code in all my pages myself right?

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That's correct, the ads will automatically be added to your pages.  Just make sure it says "Active" next to your AdSense id on that page.   If you're using AdSense elsewhere, you might want to set up a URL Channel for "hubpages.com" so that you can track your earnings from here separately.

4. beta1070 profile image60
    beta1070posted 8 years ago

No, you don't need to insert your Adsense code in the pages at all.

5. abacusmage profile image60

topstuff, I am sorry if you have a problem with me asking a question. Trust me, I looked as best as I could on the forums to see if it was already answered wink

Thanks to all of you for finding time to answer.

6. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

You can ignore topstuff - all his hubs are copied from elsewhere. He has no idea smile