jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What's the strangest thing you've sold on Amazon?

1. NaomiR profile image85
    NaomiRposted 6 years ago

There's that old saying about a sucker being born every minute and I have to say, I'm a little surprised by some of the things that people will actually spend money on. Some of the purchases made through my Hubs (which were not on my Hubs) are just very odd. The most memorable to date are:

The yodeling pickle (yes, such a thing exists) and the inflatable boob job.

I'm happy to make some $$ off of people's weird purchases, but sometimes I wish I could be a mind reader and know what they're thinking, LOL!

1. cheaptrick profile image75
      cheaptrickposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't do Amazon but i saw a guy who auctioned off his Soul on E bay.
      scary thing is he showed a sealed Mason jar that contained it.
      Even scarier is the bid was up to $300.some people have more money than cents(that was a pun lol).

1. alexandriaruthk profile image54
        alexandriaruthkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

in EBAY

hair of Elvis

all the belongings of a man from Australia

2. Dr23 profile image60
    Dr23posted 6 years ago

Had two electronic anti-pest things credited to my account the other day. Sure caught me by surprise. I guess someone was looking at my hub, saw a bug run by and wanted one of those things you sit in a room that sends out a pulse to get rid of bugs...I guess?

3. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Toys for horses! I know it sounds strange, but for those who know about horses, they'll understand.

4. rmcrayne profile image94
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

I've had Amazon acct for 5 weeks, but no sales so far.  Weird would be extremely welcome.

5. NaomiR profile image85
    NaomiRposted 6 years ago

Hey, I get toys for my cat and got toys for my parakeet when I had one, so it doesn't seem that strange to me. Animals need to have fun, too!