How do you sleep?

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (39 posts)
  1. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Nude or with PJ"S

Just curious

I sleep with PJ's, actually lingerie of course.

Thanks

1. wsp2469 profile image59
      wsp2469posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm not gonna sleep at ALL now that I have a picture of YOU in lingerie, Kim!
      Shame on you!
      I sleep in whatever my partner for that night wants me to sleep in and that's usually in the nude.

2. DogSiDaed profile image61
      DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sometimes nowt, sometimes boxers, depends on the temperature tongue

3. profile image0
      L. Andrew Marrposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Football (Soccer) shorts haha.

I figured I needed to use them one day.

4. aware profile image67
      awareposted 14 years agoin reply to this

what ever is clean at the time

2. profile image0
    baconmidgetposted 14 years ago

silk boxers

3. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 14 years ago

Fully clothed.

It's winter, even here in southern Arizona, and until I get the house fully built, I sleep in a steel storage shed.

The wife gets the camper with the propane heater.
    big_smile

1. profile image0
      baconmidgetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

BURR! D*MN that sounds cold

2. starme77 profile image76
      starme77posted 14 years agoin reply to this

why not huddle with the wife in the camper , with the propane heater , then yo may get hot though , lol

4. H.C Porter profile image80
    H.C Porterposted 14 years ago

I use to sleep in lingerie or nude but changed to one of my husbands white tees and boy short panties.
    When you have a 1 and 2 year old climbing into bed with you in the middle of the night, being nude or wearing lingerie does not seam appropriate...   smile

5. Bovine Currency profile image61
    Bovine Currencyposted 14 years ago

It is summer in Oz so nude.  However, I live alone.  Depends on privacy of course, what sort of home/house mates, minors.  Nude is preferable though.

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sounds appropriate big_smile

6. Karina S. profile image61
    Karina S.posted 14 years ago

PJs

7. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

In Red or black lol

8. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

PJs sometimes lingerie

9. profile image0
    AdviceDoctorposted 14 years ago

PJ pants. Nothing more. Had to stop sleeping nude when I had kids. Damn kids.

10. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Nude. smile

1. profile image0
      AdviceDoctorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lucky bastard.

1. Cagsil profile image71
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lucky, yes at times. A 'bastard', no my father was married to my mother for 9 years, which she conceived my sister and myself, but 2 years apart. My parents divorced when I was 7 years old.

So, please try not to use that word. I know and understand it is only a word, but it misrepresents me, regardless of how it is perceived by others. Thank you. big_smile No harm, no foul. big_smile

11. Sue Adams profile image96
    Sue Adamsposted 14 years ago

Like a rose after sunset. I can sleep any time anywhere.

12. Frugal Fanny profile image59
    Frugal Fannyposted 14 years ago

Usually, on my bed. :p

13. Frugal Fanny profile image59
    Frugal Fannyposted 14 years ago

Buck-arse nekkid, with tons of blankets, sharing a bed with my man and my 4 month old daughter on her co-sleeper bed (well above the top line of the blankets, so they don't touch her) between us.

14. profile image57
    A. Faurholtposted 14 years ago

All depends on the mood, and sometimes the temperature.

Sleeping in the nude is preferable. For some reason it is just quite comfy.

15. wsp2469 profile image59
    wsp2469posted 14 years ago

Well, when you sleep naked with a partner you can roll over and do that --half-asleep-oops-i'm inside you-good morning -sex thing.

1. lorlie6 profile image73
      lorlie6posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I avoid that oops wake-up call by wearing pj's!  This is particularly strategic in the middle of the night. lol

16. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Nakie

I don't own any pjs. Old t-shirts yes.

I could be a real sexist male in this situation, but I think I'll bit my tongue. lol lol

1. Colebabie profile image61
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

go for it smile

Well, I was just thinking about what you said, then I fasten an image in my mind, from your picture, and I've always had a knack for imaginating things. So, I placed an image of what would be your face and selected a body type I believe you to be and about a height I think, believe it or not, matches your eyes and face.

Well, by the time I was done with the image, you actually looked quite good on my bed, in the image. And, damn woman do you have a kicking body? lol lol And, I'm sure whoever you are with, enjoys its very much. lol lol

2. Misha profile image64
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Same here smile

17. aware profile image67
    awareposted 14 years ago

nude is cool but i always think this if my house gets broke into i cant be nude
    so i dont sleep nude

1. Frugal Fanny profile image59
      Frugal Fannyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Or......  the theif could break in, see you naked, and run away in a state of shock.  (I've been the nudist in that equation before lol)

18. Colebabie profile image61

Haha Cags, yeah you went for it! There is a pic of me somewhere on here. Haha. And yes, my boyfriend enjoys my body very much smile

And I don't wear pjs cuz i just don't like wearing clothes while I sleep. And I like to spoon. And I like my sheets, they're really soft and cold. I love getting into a cold bed.

Hey Cole, I'm not doubting your boyfriend enjoys your body very much. I thought I said that? I was pretty damn sure of it when I said it, but thanks for confirming it. smile

But, how is what I said not a compliment to you? yikes

From what I gathered, from what I've learned about you, by watching your conversations with myself and others. I would have to say that you are one hell of a good looking woman. I wasn't dissing you in anyway. I can understand you sleeping nude, because I do it as well. So, I know the feeling. And, yes I like my sheets too, otherwise I wouldn't have them. smile

19. Colebabie profile image61

Oh I know you weren't dissing me. You gave me some great compliments smile I didn't think that at all.

Okay. smile

20. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

Started wearing a t-shirt or pj's after I had kids.

21. torimari profile image66
    torimariposted 14 years ago

Nudie, even if I'm freezing.

22. fishtiger58 profile image70
    fishtiger58posted 14 years ago

Nude because I can't sleep with the pj's twisting.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)