jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Does anyone know about yousayto?

1. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

Im trying to get my head around this backlinker.  I know that you have to add an rss feed. I've tried adding from my hubs, adding ?rss and from feedburner, but a message still comes up saying rss too short.  Does anyone know where I am going wrong?

Thanks again x

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think Sunforged mentions how it's done in this thread.

I've not set up any RSS feed blogs, I've just started my own through their own system.

shazwellynposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So, to summerise... would I be right in saying that it is better to re-word a 200 - 300 word blog as an introduction, then insert a hubpages link rather than RSS lead?

Can I ask how your hub is going that you said you are researching on yousayto?  I am really interested.  As you know, I am learning and you help me get a grip on this techie stuff x

1. darkside profile image80
          darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've got three hub drafts currently looking at me from my Windows desktop. It'll be the third one. Only because it'll mean I make a determined effort to finish off these other two to get there as quick as I can. big_smile

A couple more days. Just got to do Australian Animals and Backlinking first.

*jumping up and down with excitement!*.. cant wait... *begging like a dog*!

2. livewithrichard profile image86
      livewithrichardposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you trying to add your feeds from here on HP or from another blog.  I've added from another blog and only had to enter my url and it found the rss feed.  From HP  I think you only need to add /latest/?rss to the end of your profile url.  But then you need to add their code to your blog for the rss feeds to be posted.  Too much trouble here on HP so do what Darkside does and just add a blog from there.

3. starme77 profile image86
      starme77posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Not a clue as its your hubs I read to learn from at this point , but maybe, just maybe one day you'll get to learn something from me - just not today lol

big_smile

working