Trouble posting a link to a hub

1. CCU World profile image60
    CCU Worldposted 6 years ago

I'm brand new to Hubpages and am composing my first hub. I added the text. Then wanted to add some links. I clicked on "Links" from the "Add More Capsules" box in the upper right hand corner of the summary text page. Nothing happened. But then as I scrolled down, a small menu appeared at the top of my page giving me a number of options, including links. I clicked on "Links" there; but nothing happened. Please advise. Thanks, CCU World

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Have you looked at the bottom of that Hub?  That's where new capsules get added.

3. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

as you said, on the right hand side of the hub assembly page, is a box of capsule options. One says "links" click on the box to add the capsule which will appear at the bottom of the page. You can move it around by clicking on the box to the right and dragging it where you want it to go, then hitting "reorder now"
    To add a link, paste the url into the box and hit "add link"

you can also add links in your text by highlighting the word and clicking the link button on the toolbar of the text capsule. It looks like a chain link. Hope that helps smile

And welcome to HubPages! smile