jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Need help with my hub -extreme hub makeover

1. Karina S. profile image59
    Karina S.posted 6 years ago

Need help with my hub, please take a look and let me know -what should i change.

Last time i asked experienced hubbers: SimeyC, Ben Zoltak, AEvans gave me some great points and i am very grateful for their help.
    Thanks in advance.

1. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Karina, I have a few tips for you smile The content of your hub is good, but I would seperate it into more text capsules. This allows you to add subheadings in which you can use your keywords again or related keywords (this is good for SEO). It also breaks the text up for the reader.

The other tip is, next time you write a hub seperate out the words in your url with dashes e.g. frugal-living-as-a-choice
      This will help the search engines identify the words in your url which is really important. That is unless your keyword research has shown that people are search for frugalliving as one word, in which case keep it as one word.

Also, think more about your tags. One's like "save money" and "money management" might be good.

Well done - it's a good hub!

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

It was a very nicely written Hub. If I was a critic, I would say that the picture you have centered, should be off to one side and have written words on the side of it, so it wraps around the picture.

The only reason I mention it, is to give the Hub a fluid nature, straight through. With the picture centered, it detracts from the Hub's flow of written words.

I hoped I helped. I didn't leave a comment, because I was to be a critic and not a reader. But, I've told you here, so either way you know. big_smile

1. Karina S. profile image59
      Karina S.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Cagsil, i love your comments, i think you are right,i just did not think about it before. I am changing a placement of that picture. thanks again

1. Cagsil profile image84
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Glad to have been helpful. You're welcome. big_smile

3. kcnck profile image59
    kcnckposted 6 years ago

I loved this hub very much .You can see my comment too.