Hey Hubbers - Got RANT? Come let off steam!

Jump to Last Post 51-100 of 190 discussions (470 posts)
  1. wyanjen profile image69
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

I wish Apple did tech support for everything in life.

Things were about to get thrown around in a rage over here, but they've just got me calm & smiling now. Plus, I discovered that I can pop an extra G of ram into this guy, which I thought I couldn't do.

mr. mac is going to have a very happy holiday. smile

Sorry Ray, my day is just going too well for me to rant. I'll pop back in later!

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's okay Jen. big_smile

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

No one has anything to rant about? WOW! lol lol

3. Bovine Currency profile image61
    Bovine Currencyposted 14 years ago

Last year my grandfather died, I was on the otherside of the country with my new wife.  I could not fly back because my wife was very ill.  After Christmas she locked me out and two days later flew home.  I flew back home, then back to Sydney.  Packed up the house, put everything on a truck, waited six weeks, my car was also on the truck! 

I tried to smooth things with my wife, I gave up trying to be her keeper and went to work.  We had no home, she was bankrupt, her family hate me and never accepted our marriage.  I worked three jobs and because her family could not be happy for her and accept us and also because my wife could not work through her booze problem, I gave up.  I cursed at her and made it very loud and clear.  She left.  I got dragged into court for a violence restraining order, three times.  I contested and won, sort of.  It was dropped.  It was painful and I felt used, abused and misunderstood.  I was left trying to blame myself, then I would blame her and round and round.  I left town to get away.  I got hooked on cocaine and now I am home and still pissed off but I am better.  My grandmother then died a few months ago.  My dad has two lots of skin cancer, I found out a week ago.  Part is on his ear and it might have spread, they are not sure.  I am pissed off at the bank.  They are stinging me for extremely high interest.  They are unwilling to negotiate.  I get angry in december but I am getting over that now.  I have spent xmas in hospital a couple of times.  I am OK this year but a whole lot of sh1t has happened.  It is amazing really, I am doing better than usual.  No help from the A@rSE0Le$ I keep running into!!

Great rant!!!! smile

1. profile image0
        lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Indeed big_smile

4. tantrum profile image62
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Keep Going ! smile

5. Bovine Currency profile image61

Ah geez.  Lets hope that poor ol wife of mine doesn't have any private investigators, I am sure she has thought of it...  Too bad she is a drunken idiot.  Did I say that?  Oh, Mr Investigator guy, I didn't mean it.  Ask her.  I am a schizophrenic anyway so suck my nuts you dirty perv, go get a real job before I poke you in the eye with a dirty fit, get out of my god damn face ar$eH0le!

lol lol

6. Bovine Currency profile image61

I didn't do nothin', I want my Psychiatrist and my lawyer.

1. tantrum profile image62
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

roll
      Indeed !
      lol

lol lol lol

7. Bovine Currency profile image61

lol

8. Sa Toya profile image83
    Sa Toyaposted 14 years ago

Rants..........

My life seems to be a series of rants, where things just f themselves up with great spontaneity.

I just can't catch a break a la mo....serios-frickin-ly.

I've got the ex friend of mine posting crap about me all over facebook- I am ignoring her but it's getting to THAT point, where I'm turning various shades of anger.

I lived with her for my final year of university, she was one of my closest friends for years, but she'a a manipulative bitch and a complete whore- I'm not judging she tells everyo she's a whore and she is she lowers herself to get a man every time she goes out...I mean you should see it, it's laughable....one guy even stole her ipod!

Anyway I'm busy writing a book and I've got WRITER'S BLOCK-ANNOYING?! because I'm on a personal schedule and well behind.

In need a a job I am-yes I'm speaking like Yoda!
    I'm so fed up of looking and applying- I'm fresh out of uni, and need a new job! I'm sooooooooooo FED UP of getting no, no and no's

My father- our relationship is getting worse- we were never close BUT we always had a good relationship- he doesn't really let anyone in. I know he loves me and my siblings and I do love him...but I'm struggling in terms of liking him as a person. The older I get the more I notice certain things about him that I didn't when I was younger.
    His chauvanistic ways and close mindedness he makes some statements that piss me off. We are a very mixed family but her can say some racist things as well as some homophobic things. He is controlling and everything is HIS way or SHUT UP. His relationship with my sister is even worse.
    *Sigh* I can go on and on on this and other thing he has done but  I don't want you to think he's horrible. He's just not a great father, but he's not horrible...if that makes sense.

Right I think that's about it for now

Rant over........

I hope you feel somewhat better and I can understand it about your dad. My father wasn't the great father figure, but he was a great overall person. smile

1. kmackey32 profile image65
        kmackey32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just be thankful you had a father.

wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ditto.
          You don't have to like your relatives. Just go ahead and love them anyway wink

9. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 14 years ago

My rant....have to take a certain med, med causes an issue as a side effect, and that is causing a worse issue and I am miserable at the moment.

The next step is they make you take a second med to fix the side effect that the first one is causing. neutral

Sorry you are miserable ((lynne))

1. profile image0
        lynnechandlerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks wyanjen and you are so right one med to fix one problem then created multiple problems so different meds to fix those probs. Just irritating.

Cagsil, TY. I am working on fixing it, lol.

Sorry to hear that. I hope there is something you can do about it. smile

10. Cagsil profile image70

Thank you again ALL for taking part. I hope you all feel some sort of release from your rant and are a little more comfortable. smile

11. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

My rant...cleaning hurts my back sad I don't want it to do that anymore.

And another rant. when someone is trying to cross the street to either get to the store or out of the store to the parking lot. why are ppl such jersk and keep driving instead of being curtious and let them cross? Ugh I hate rude ppl!

12. profile image0

And another rant...the people down stairs are STILL slamming their door but don't think that they are. AAA yea you are losers I can hear you DUH! And they don't listen to the land lord at all about it. I so can not WAIT to move!

13. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

Rant for the day.

Up at 4:30 a.m. - sucks!

1. Pearldiver profile image68
      Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Then watch the sun come up and it won't suck anymore.

1. Jane@CM profile image61
        Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very true, how about as soon as its light out, I watch the snow fall smile

smile

14. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

I didn't have any steam to let off until I checked my e.mail and saw a long list of comments on my Hubs, only one of which was a "legitimate" one.   One thing that made it particularly irksome was the foolish comments were on Hubs that are on fairly serious/sobering subjects; and the people who read those particular Hubs aren't usually in a frame of mind of looking for foolishness.

This very recently signed up individual posted foolish blog links and links to Hubs that clearly have titles aimed at getting attention, with Hubs that are obviously bad, bad, versions of stuff re-written by software.  There's the obligatory picture of an attractive young woman, and there's even a Hub on how to scam Google.  Needless to say, that meant going through the whole thing about denying the comments and noting they're spam.  In other words, I ended up having to deal with a bunch of crap from someone who isn't even pretending to do anything other than pull a big scam at 4 in the morning.   mad  On top of it, they take their sleeze just one step farther by posting on breast cancer and health care reform.  Gee, I wonder why they chose to copy and have those articles laughably re-written.  On second thought, it isn't laughable, because someone looking for something like breast cancer articles might run into pure crap when they deserve a real article.

(Gee, it must be great to go through life without a shred of pride or dignity, right?)

On top of it, this individual has managed to arrange to have several "followers" in a matter of a few hours.

I know it's out there, and I don't care who tries to scam whom on HubPages (I suppose), but it irks the hell out me that some scammer decides to involve my Hubs in his/her scam.  Whatever scammers do they do.  All I would hope would be that they'd leave my Hubs alone.

Ok - steam that wasn't there at all and that flared up around 4 a.m. - officially let off.   "mad:

Great Rant! I hope you feel better. smile

15. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

This has taken a couple of days of thought to get an idea of how to explain my biggest rant. I suspect this might get a bit lenghty so feel free to go make a cuppa smile

Ok got your cuppa? Good. I am getting totally fed up with a certain type of person. This person has had more advantages in life then most get and are totally ungrateful for those advantages. If you are born into an advantageous situation thats fine by me, life ain't fair but it sure is nice when it works to your favor right. Do not moan at me about how unfair life has treated you when you have never nor will ever know what a hungry tummy feels like with no money or food. I don't wanna hear how unfair it is that you have to work like the rest of us when you will never have to sleep rough! Try having to sleep in abandoned cars and parks, being woken by a kid and mother who went to the park to play and there you are with your feet in a puddle cause it rained over night. You don't want to go get a job because you don't think its fair for you to work your ass off to make someone else rich right, there are going to be consequences for that choice and a very large majority of people will have to do exactly this for the rest of their lives cause they don't have someone to provide for them while they try to find an alternative! I hate to see someone who is of slightly higher intelligence then most squander that because they are selfish and unwilling to compete with an average intelligence person who is willing to work twice as hard for half as much to do the same job. You decide to start your own business instead of getting a job thats fine but don't wine to me that you don't know how to make a business plan or keep your records straight when you have been blessed to go to university twice when I never even dreamed about that cause I didn't have the money or support to do the same, you chose to start a business well guess what your gonna have to learn how to run one if you don't want to lose it. I want to earn money online with only a high school education I go out and learn about internet marketing not moan that I didn't get to take that course in university, no one  can learn how to run a business for you and even if they did you would complain about them telling you what to do to keep it from going bust. You always have some excuse for not listening to the advice of others but can't seem to make a dime, boo hoo poor you tongue. It's probably just some one else's fault right? You have people who bail you out no matter what mess you got yourself into and they bend over backwards to help you and you moan about what they have not done for you! You get served coffee in bed every morning like a prince and if that is not enough to wake you you moan why didn't someone try harder to get you up like you were some sort of teenager at almost 50 years of age! Grow Up! Life is not fair! Some people work twice as hard for half as much and some people work half as hard for twice as much, get over it! This is your life not theirs so take some responsibility! Your too good for a job but running your own business and being self employed is to hard and I am supposed to feel sorry for you! Fat Chance Buster! I will say it again, life is not fair! On top of that, life is hard sometimes too. You are not above humility, you are not better then apologizing for your mistakes because you are human and will make mistakes just as often as the next person. You can never be to smart to listen to the advice of others who have experience behind their advice. Life can get worse, a lot worse if you are unwilling to learn to stand on your own two feet. Chances are good that at some point life will force you to stand on your own two feet, the people supporting you will either, get fed up and leave or they just wont be able to support you any more in-spite of wanting to or they will die. Stop blaming other people and take a good hard look at how the choices you have made have lead you to the place you are at right now. If you don't like where you are then make different choices. There is only one thing in this world that you can control, and that is yourself. Stop forgoing personal responsibility and blaming someone else, stop acting like you are helpless to change who you are if who you are is leading to unhappiness. Stop trying to control others and take control of yourself instead. Or not. The point is this is in your control not someone else's. Chose to be miserable if you want but stop moaning at me about it when its your choice!

Whew that was shorter then expected big_smile
    No thats nothing personal, not a rant I have at someone in my life or anything wink

1. profile image0
      EmpressFelicityposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol So in a nutshell, you hate people who think the world owes them a living.  I couldn't agree more lol.

1. kirstenblog profile image79
        kirstenblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol yeah I don't really have any strong feelings about people who think the world owes them roll Hardly gets on my nerves at all lol

Aaah (sigh)
          What a rant of beauty. Very nicely done smile *applause*

Thanks wyanjen! It was sadly way to easy to write in all reality but hey at least I got it off my chest and out there so to speak. Kinda therapeutic in the writing big_smile

Indeed. I've come in here to rant three different times now, but by the time I'm done, I'm sitting here with a big ol' smile.

great forum!
              http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angry018.gif

lol lol lol

WOW! That was interesting. lol lol Thank you. smile

16. Wolfy profile image93
    Wolfyposted 14 years ago

How come EVERY time I work hard on my hubs and start publishing more and then promoting more via back links, my traffic takes a huge DUMP? Then after a few months of doing nothing and forgetting about hubpages my traffic starts to pick up slowly and steadily? But GOD FORBID I start working on writing new hubs or promoting the ones I already have or else traffic will raise for a day or two and then BOOM! Nothing.... quite... from 22 views a day consistently on one hub down to 2! What gives?!?! Err somethings in life piss me off.

17. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

I'm getting pretty ttired of hubbers blasting other hubbers for anything they do around here, and for saying that there used to be a ton of talented writers but now there's nothing but crappy writers.

really?!

amen.

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I second that amen!

1. profile image0
          baconmidgetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

and i third that amen!

lol lol lol

3. Jane@CM profile image61
      Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow- you are on the spot with that one!

My newest rant.  Cholesterol and genes.  I had to start medication last Friday because my cholesterol is over the edge, seriously HIGH.  I'm mad at my genes, I'm a small person, I eat well, I exercise.  Now I have to take this medication that kills my tummy.  I HATE IT...yes I'm yelling!

4. profile image0
      baconmidgetposted 14 years ago

hey i finally found a prick to kick today and man did it feel good. and for those of you who think im joking im not i was at the mall earlier and there was a guy acting like a prick so i kicked him in the shin while passing by it was so busy that i don't think he seen who did it though

kick-a-prick hit and run!
        Nice execution smile

1. profile image0

I agree with jen very nicely done bacon lol

1. profile image0

yes assassins creed 2 help me with the skill you know kinda like the shank  and run method lol

1. profile image0

aaa see video games DO come in handy once in a while lol

1. profile image0

yes let's all give a big round of applause for guys who made such an awesome game. http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/varios/www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-184.gif

2. profile image0

did anybody eslse celebrate this newly founded weekend holiday? lol

5. profile image0

My rant for the day is again
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      I pick up MIL TOMORROW!!!! *starts breathing fast once again*

Crazd my rant really felt good. I kinda wrote it like I want to say it to the person but never would cause its to real. This seems like a good thread to write an angry letter to MIL and point out how painful selfishness can be to others etc.  I highly recommend you give it a go, feels very therapeutic smile

Any form of releasing frustration has an effect/affect on every person who tries or does. It does give some sort of relief...knowing that is why I started the thread. smile

6. Cagsil profile image70

hmm

1. profile image0

what is this stuff all about cags do not you agree with me?

7. Cagsil profile image70

Had nothing to do with what you said. I posted to bring it back to the top of the list of forums. lol lol

1. profile image0

lol

Well, it worked. smile

8. profile image0

yep sure did lol and for that i think you deserve a round of applause! http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/varios/www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-184.gif

9. Cagsil profile image70

lol lol lol smile

1. profile image0

yes good way to keep it going just add "little yellow dudes" as mega called them yesterday lol

10. Pr0metheus profile image58
      Pr0metheusposted 14 years ago

My head hurts!  Damn hang overs.  I'd type in caps but I think even that will make my head hurt more sad.

11. profile image0

so fight the power keep it at the top of the most recent! here this band will attract some people for sure

1. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

big_smile hee hee. i wonder what song they are playing. (that drummer kind of looks like Travis Barker)

Hey Cosette, how are you today? smile

12. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

Another very minor rant. All day at hub author score of 99, come on give me that last point even if for 5 mins! I just want to see it lol Oh well tongue

lol

I just got to 90 myself. lol big_smile

1. profile image0

CAGS CONGRATS ON 90 MY FRIEND! big_smile

1. profile image0

Ps- is that a rant? doesn't matter - AWESOME JOB AND WELL DESERVED! big_smile

Thank you kindly Kimberly. big_smile

2. profile image0

i had a 91 a few days ago but when i logged on the next day i was back down to 85 very frustrating this scoring thing is.

3. kirstenblog profile image79

Only just now? I find that surprising, you are an awesome hubber and writer! Silly scores anyway tongue

Well, Thank you Kirsten. I appreciate your words. smile

13. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Now I have a reason to rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyricsingray, aka Kimberly are taking people away from my RANT forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How rude? Unfair.....scream....don't leave.....wait......don't go.

lol lol lol lol

Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

1. profile image0

big_smile funny 90 guy lol

14. Cagsil profile image70

Oh well. lol lol lol

15. WriteAngled profile image73
      WriteAngledposted 14 years ago

Congrats on your 90, Cagsil.

Jumped to the thread and jumped back.

Here's a rant for you:

My couch-potato slob ex, who earns twice as much as me for half the work and has all the perks (company pension, private health insurance, bonuses etc) of being a wage slave vs. my freelance status, lied and cheated his way through the divorce settlement.

Fortunately, my barrister was able to minimise the damage. Nevertheless, I had to pay the b______d the equivalent of 9 months turnover.

Working day and night, I managed to earn this in the three months grace period my barrister was able to win for me. I did not have to touch core savings or remortgage my house, which doubtless the ex hoped I would have to do.

Now I only have to clear the debt left by legal fees, which I hope to do by working day and night for a bit longer. I'm hoping every penny of his ill-gotten gain will either choke him or bring him tenfold misery and want.

He's a total prick.

1. profile image0

yea kick him
          http://images.paraorkut.com/img/emoticons/images/s/stickman_kick-420.gif

1. kmackey32 profile image65
            kmackey32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wish for him to start buying drugs with his money and die... ha

roll lol lol lol

1. profile image0

lol

Thank you Writeangled.

On the rant- he will get what he wants, but it will come at a price and sooner or later, that price becomes overwhelming and too much. Sooner or later, he will get what's coming to him.

What comes around, goes around. It's a circle of life we are bound to, so as in every action has a consequence, the cause and effect nature of life will no doubtedly bite him before long and he will never understand why it did happen. You can take comfort in knowing that when he does fall, you will know why? Which is more than he will be able to say. smile

3. Cagsil profile image70

Well, I guess you could look at it that way. lol roll lol

4. WriteAngled profile image73

Hmmm, if he was a total *prick*, at least he'd have something to offer to the female sex :lol

lol

Send em this for me wink

Now, that's a real shame. lol lol lol lol

5. Cagsil profile image70

lol lol

6. profile image0

or this
        http://www.freudsnuthouse.com/images/mickey-finger.jpg

That will work. Yeah! Thank you. lol lol

7. Cagsil profile image70

Rant, rave, complain, vent....do any of those things here. smile

Feel free to let it out....you'll feel better afterwards. smile

Thank you Cagsil! smile

8. profile image0
        selrachposted 14 years ago

Everwhere I look on forums hubbers want to talk about adsense clicks,traffic,marketing,money.
        I have made zilch,didily squat,hee haw(scottish saying),not a brass farthling,but I having the best fun in a long time on hubpages.

Yeah, I know that and see it every day. smile

1. profile image0
            selrachposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If the three wisemen were hubbers, would they have brought,gold,, adsense and mirth?

roll smile

9. frogdropping profile image77
        frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

Too many folks whining about meaningless crap. Life may not always be great but it's better than the alternative. Enjoy it while you have it and quit whining.

Get with the program folks - life's a one way ticket.

*not ranting, just saying*

smile

But, when you feel the need to scream, it is always nice to have someone to listen. smile big_smile

1. frogdropping profile image77
            frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely Cagsil. I will be sure to call by here next time I feel like howling at the moon. And no doubt my ex-hubby will be the source.

He's good at that. He has a natural talent for it. Ain't he the devil?! wink

Nice to know. smile

10. WriteAngled profile image73

Well I've made the price of a cup of tea in the caff down the hill.

But it's only half the price of a Starbucks gingerbread latte

lol lol

11. profile image0

bump (just hepin out cags lol)

12. profile image0
        shazwellynposted 14 years ago

3 Months on hubpages... 59 hubs... working hard and a rotten 81 hubscore, that has just recently been dropped from 86.

I look at others who put less effort in but gain more!

Is that the extent of you rant? lol

How are you today Shaz? Nice to see you again. smile

I don't get the Hubscore or what's included. I was surprised to my Hubscore up at 90, because it was at 86 yesterday. lol

So, I don't know. lol

1. profile image0
            shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi ya Caggie... I could rant about other things... but that stuff is out of my control.  I feel that I have a bit more control on hubpages, so it is frustrating to really work at something for little reward.

Things out of my control?

Dan being excluded from school last week.
            Dan bunking school last week.
            Dan being threatening and confrontational again.
            Dan hating me
            Dan's aspergers

Sick and dying patients... 12 year old kemo patient with terminal cancer being turned down for transport.  Pharmacy taking too long to administer drugs, leading me late for my next dying patient for Radiotherapy... getting grief from pharmacy... getting grief from patients.  I am a volunteer, I dont get paid for this, but love to help people to live and die.
            21 year old man with learning difficulties refusing treatment - he wants to die.  Councilling him in the car, but he is set on to die.

Car breaking down and costing a fortune - car is needed to transport patients.  It is my car.  Road tax at £190 just paid.

Christians blood glucose hitting highs - he's diabetic
            Christian not looking after himself.

Apart from that.... my bleeding hubscore is cack.  The one thing I should have some sort of control is like the rest of my life.

Still... hey ho! x

That's one good rant. Scream out any way. Release your bent energy and become positive again. lol smile

13. Carilaya profile image62
        Carilayaposted 14 years ago

So retail sucks. Specifically Wal-mart sucks. I work my ass off for that place, but they don't give me hours sad I worked Thanksgiving but didn't get any extra pay (except for 4 hours holiday pay, but helloooo I've never worked a job where I didn't receive time and a half for holdiays - hourly jobs of course), and now I'm walking in the snow to get to work to fill in for everyone else that called in.

I hate retail, especially this time of year. I love people but for some reason everyone gets so cranky around the holidays. I'm always nice but it's frustrating. And I would like to spend holidays with my family. /end rant

There, I feel better!

I am glad to you came to rant. Thank you and I'm also glad to see you feel better. lol smile

14. profile image0
        shazwellynposted 14 years ago

Oh... congrats to your hubscore.  I think you deserve a good one, caggie x  with love x

15. profile image0

aaaa Shaz *HUGS* I am so sorry that there are so many things in your life that you can't control and that they are getting you down.

1. profile image0

arh... did I say it is getting me down? No... its my bleeding hubscore that is getting me down! lol  It is the one thing that I hoped I could control... but no!  Oh well...x

1. profile image0

*grabs bat and starts beating up Shaz's hubescore* get higher get higher get higher!

1. profile image0

lol... I just think it is my karma.  I think I try too hard x

1. profile image0

hmmm well then let it flow, just try to write hubs let them flow and ignore your score and it'll go up...it's waht i did...i don't even pay attention to the score anymore smile Good luck girl!

16. WriteAngled profile image73

Hubscore comes into the list of things over which I feel I have no control. A hub gets no views for two days and shoots up by several points. Another gets more views than ever before and sinks. Meanwhile, my personal score yo-yos up and down randomly.

One of the life's great mysteries.

1. profile image0

lol amen WriteAngled bad life mysteries when it comes to hubscores bad! lol

2. profile image0

*stamps in protest*  I have enough mystery in my life, I dont need an out of control hubscore as well! lolx

lol lol lol lol

17. donotfear profile image83
        donotfearposted 14 years ago

You ask if we gotta rant? I got plenty:

Sick of all the junk piling up at my house & I can't do a thing about it.
        Sick of cow patties.
        Sick of scam artists.
        Sick of psychosis.
        Sick of hallucinations.
        Sick of lying jerks.
        Sick of no money.
        Sick of feeling humiliated.
        Sick of a stomach virus.
        Sick of getting crap rubbed in my face.
        Sick of being too dang gullible.
        Last but not least.....
        Sick of ranting.
        Have a wonderful day...by the way, I'm happy to be alive!~

lol lol lol:lol I'm glad you're happy to be alive. Hooray! big_smile

Nice rant. Thank you. smile

18. profile image0

I'm tired of hard work disappearing half way through a Hub, capsules not saving, and my published hub looking different than preview.

Been a rough day is all.

Well, I know that feeling. roll lol lol

2. profile image0

yes, Ive noticed that too!  The site went down this evening for a bit too!

That's when Kim lost her work. She was half way done with a Hub. sad

1. profile image0

well thats a blooming bugger!  Im sorry Kym x

19. Cagsil profile image70

Nothing like being in the middle of a Hub and all of a sudden you go to exit out and the computer freezes up on you and you have no choice but to close what you're working, but you can't so, then you force it to shutdown and *poof* there goes the work.

lol lol lol

20. profile image0
        1. profile image0

looks like you are well chilled now, though!

1. profile image0

ha, indeed my friend ha lol

2. profile image0

had to re fill, better now lol

I can understand. smile

21. Cagsil profile image70

That's cool! lol

22. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years ago

sad

sorry Jane. that sounds awful. i see those Cheerios commercials are all just a pack of lies wink

i hope you can go off of them when your cholesterol goes down a bit.

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
      Necessary
      HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
      LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
      Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
      AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
      Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
      CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
      Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
      Features
      Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
      Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
      Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
      Marketing
      Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
      Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
      Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
      Statistics
      Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
      ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
      ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)