Hey Hubbers - Got RANT? Come let off steam!

Jump to Last Post 151-190 of 190 discussions (470 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

because she told me that everyone keeps emailing her to see if she is okay and no one has once thought to email me but her to find out if I am okay. and no apology from the guy who made me the butt of the joke. and yea one did apologize but I don't accept because he thought it was funny and knew about it and instead of standing up for me went along with it

1. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If it helps any, I wasn't on when this happened, which I find ironic in some way.

If you're referring to Bacon and Steven, then I'm not sure what to tell you. People like to play with other people, because they find it amusing. What most people find amusing, especially if they themselves know of the joke, while someone else doesn't, is the appearance of knowing something someone doesn't know, and it's a proven fact that they know. It's amusing because they themselves think they can't explain it.

So, don't hold it against them. It's their own foolish nature, because they lack knowledge and/or understanding of their own life. So, to create fun for themselves, they must mock or make a mockery of people, so they can fill a void of boredom. smile

1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

cagsil, you've always seemed like a good guy, and i have a lot of respect for you.  however, i do agree with one person as they said, you shouldn't comment if you don't know the whole story.  i would like to make it clear that I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BACON'S JOKE NOR DID I HELP HIM TO PLAN OR CONCEIVE IT.  therefore, i would appreciate it if you never spoke that way about me again.  you don't know the type of person i am or know that much about me, so you have no right to judge me.

that truly angers me as the way your wording it, your making it sound like i did help him plan it.  plus, for the record, i didn't even know what the fake tom was even saying to lacey as i didn't read their conversations.  however, if you want to condemn me anyway, then go for it. i deserve it anyway.  just don't EVER word it like that again.

Hey Steven. I didn't say that you and bacon planned anything. I know, what I know. I see what went on. I do read the threads. Therefore, what happened between YOU, and whomever else, is for me to judge. I can read, comprehend and understand the words I read. If you feel you have been misjudged, then I suggest you get over it. I am always misjudged and I get over it. I suggest you do the same. It's called adversity and if you can't deal with it, you will never amount to much more than your already.

Which means, your singular life will live, happen and then die, and you will be never the wiser that you actually missed the meaning of life somehow. If I wanted to I could have put a stop to the entire charade. Bacon emailed me and Lyrics, when he made the "TOM" character, so as to play with Crazdwriter. When he emailed me to tell me it was him, I emailed him back and said to him "you're sad". And, I left it at that. I essentially let the chips fall where they may and see what happens. I was under no obligation to tell anyone what I knew. Yet, when you found out...you continued to play along? roll Now, how sad does that make you seem or appear to be? You get your rocks off at the expense of other people? Hmm....? That doesn't seem too moral or even ethical. Yet, now you are here b!tching at me, because I misjudged you? Too bad. I hope you had a nice Christmas, because if you continue this, your day is not going to get any better.

Leave it alone. smile

1. profile image0

don't talk down to me like a moron. as for playing along?  did you even read what i said?  i didn't play along with anything.  all i said to bacon when he e-mailed me was "oh okay."  in fact, i'll be more than happy to post my email i sent back to him on that day since you want to make me out to be liar.

Like you, i felt no obligation to tell anyone what i knew either. i was just in the misfortune to be the only one caught.  plus, like i told someone else earlier, when i was trying to tell bacon that his joke might have been going too far in forums, but that's when one of the other parties saw our conversation and this whole mess escalated.  HELL ASK BACON YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME.  he'll tell you that i had nothing to do with his plan.  NOTHING! your just getting your rocks off sounding so high and mighty over me. 

you know what, i take back what i said about you. i don't think your a nice guy or even a decent one.  in fact, don't ever talk to me again you a**hole.

See, like I said, if you continued, then your day was going to get worse. Now, you're upset or pissed off and you're taking out on me. That's fine. You can, because I don't mind. I know what bacon did. His actions were bad, stupid, sad, pathetic and a few other choice words, which I will not use.

You don't want to talk to me, then don't. But, also do realize, that YOU are to stay out of my conversations, as well. That means, you keep your mouth shut and mind your own damn business.

If I am talking with someone else- You keep your distance.

I hope we are CLEAR about that. Otherwise, have a nice life.

1. profile image0

that suits me just fine.  just don't ever talk about me again. in fact, if you ever even bring up or make references to me in forums, and i find out, i will report you to hubpages for harassment.  is that clear?  i don't even care if its even a rumor that you brought me up in a future conversation, either.  i hope you have a terrible xmas and terrible new year jerk.  by the way, if any of your fans or friends email me asking to take what i said back, i won't as i have no intention too.

i can understand why lacey would be mad at me as well as beth.  those two have every right to be.  however, unlike you, im being a man enough to admit i was wrong and taking whatever comes my way.  that's what a real man does.  when he gets caught he admits it, and takes the fall.  he never lists others.  i never told beth or lacey you knew because i aint no rat.  however, i guess your worse than a rat.  your a boy.  your just acting like a little boy that's trying to make himself look high and mighty.  when in reality, your just as responsible for lacey's pain as i am.  you knew about it, but you choose not to tell lacey about bacon's plan.  thats why lacey is mad at me for not telling her, so your just as freaking responsible by your own admission.  don't believe me?  reread what you said. 

therefore, having said that, i hope you have a terrible holiday and don't bother replying to this as it will only lead to an automatic report to hubpages by me and any future remarks you want to make about or referenced to me in forums.  have a nice day jerk.

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Hey Crazd?

Do you have a better picture of you? More close up?

I ask for a reason. Don't ask why? Just answer yes or no. smile

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sorry Cags I went out with MIL smile had a nice time too. And yes I have plenty of closer pits...why? lol you know i'm going to ask lol

3. h.a.borcich profile image60
    h.a.borcichposted 14 years ago

Hi Cags & everyone,

No rants from me today - I dealt with it last night. And no - I am not leaving hubpages.
      I just want to sympathize with what everyone else is going through. ((Crazed)) I hope all works out.
      Holly

Good afternoon Holly! smile How are you today? smile

1. h.a.borcich profile image60
        h.a.borcichposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well - I am thinking I may start wrapping presents tonite. Do you think I am jumpin the gun? LOL

I would have half-expected that to be done already. lol

4. h.a.borcich profile image60
    h.a.borcichposted 14 years ago

It may not even get done until tomarrow - I am going for drinks at 4 today!!!
      How are you?

I am doing okay. I ripped down 16 hubs today, to evaluate them, revise them and hopefully make them better for attracting traffic and possibly clicks.

I seem to be doing pretty good. I have about 28 hubs right now, because of the ones I took down, but NONE of them is ranked lower that 61 or somewhere near that. Which is good.

However, I want my photo hubs and poetry hubs to do more than what they are doing.

If you would like an example- so many people like my poem about "women", I have made changes to the Hub and still need to make a couple other adjustments. If you want to check it out and see what I mean

http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Poem-You-Wont … lse-part-5

1. h.a.borcich profile image60
        h.a.borcichposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I see it...and I commented...smile

5. Cagsil profile image71

You didn't need to comment on it. lol

I was curious of your opinion. But, thank you. smile

6. Cagsil profile image71

I don't have a singular picture of you. Up close like that. smile

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

7. Cagsil profile image71
  8. Cagsil profile image71

Next rant? Anyone? smile

9. Cagsil profile image71

Hmm...?

10. Dao Hoa profile image60
    Dao Hoaposted 14 years ago

In my hub about Emotional Abuse, I put a picture of a woman yelling at a man. My score kept going down until I changed the picture to a man wagging his finger at a woman.  sad sad sad

But, I guess the biggest question is do you know why that happened? smile

1. Dao Hoa profile image60
        Dao Hoaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well! I think most of the readers were women. Also, usually, the victims  are women. It is true, but I thought I tried and would watch for the reactions. I shoulda put up both pictures. Hmmmm!!!

Well, that shows you didn't plan better and now have learned that thru the mistake of the picture. I hope you take that knowledge and use it for all your next hubs. I know it can be difficult to get it perfect, but when displaying pictures of any kind, every view it could be conceived as, has to be reviewed. Otherwise, you'll get results you don't expect.

smile

1. Dao Hoa profile image60
            Dao Hoaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah. Thanks.

11. Cagsil profile image71

Hmmm......? sad

12. jenblacksheep profile image68
    jenblacksheepposted 14 years ago

Ok I've got a rant.

It's my birthday today, and last weekend I had planned to go out for my birthday and invited all my friends. Bearing in mind that I was coerced into doing something by two of my closest friends (I wasnt going to celebrate my birthday coz ultimately its always a disappointment) I had ONE friend show up (other than my boyfriend) and I'm sure she only came because I was staying at her flat. Out of the two friends I planned with, one of them just stopped texting bak when I asked her about it, and the other one (my very best friend) informed me that she'd made plans with her family for the next day and wouldnt be able to get back in time and then rudely asked 'how much is this going to cost me.' Not that she hasnt had two months to save up a bit of money. My boyfriend also invited all his friends but none of them came, except one or two who were out anyway.

Today, my actual birthday, I thought I'd see one of my other close friends who although is infamously unreliable, I thought might come for a drink with me because he knew how upset I was at my other friends for not making an effort. The upshot unsurprisingly is that at the very last moment, when I asked him if he was ready to leave, he (in a very roundabout way) said he wasnt coming. Would have been nice if I'd had a text saying 'sorry cant make it, very busy working' even though an hour before i was gna leave he was still up for it.

My boyfriend (who lives at the other end of the country) is out with all his friends. Who knew that everyone would be out on a wednesday but not at a weekend. Am also going to end up getting in a fight with him before too long about New Year ... but that's another rant for another day.

Anyway. That's my rant. I'm decidedly friendless and alone on my birthday!

Merry Christmas everyone!

WOW!!!

But I do have a surprise for your tho?

13. Dao Hoa profile image60
    Dao Hoaposted 14 years ago

I am sorry! I would have come to your birthday celebration! Forget them!

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas too!

14. Cagsil profile image71
  15. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 14 years ago

You know how you go into a thread like the Last One to Post - and a few people are having a kind of "in=conversation" and you say hi and everyone ignores you?

AND THEN  later you're having a really neat conversation with someone and some ahole comes in and tries to say HI and he's all, like, "stop everything and talk to me?"  and then there are about 6 of em and they lose your original conversation?

OR how about when you have a great forum topic going and some ahole wants to flirt with somebody right in the middle of it?

AND THEN someone starts a "Rant" thread and you have to read about everybody's neurotic problems with their lives and stuff!?

AND then >>>>

Feel better? lol lol lol lol lol

16. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image60
    I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years ago

I have stalkers that won't leave me alone... or, should I say.. they keep rating down my poems as they come out  sad 

now recieving wierd emails hmm what's up with silly people ?

Hmmm.....can I make you smile? I bet I can. smile

1. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image60
        I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks...  big_smile super sweet of you!!  big_smile

You're very welcome! big_smile

17. Cagsil profile image71

Hmmm......? smile

18. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 14 years ago

Hey Cagsil - I just figured out why you started this thread!  You knew that us ranters wouldn't be able to do anything else but sit here and rant and that way you got us all out of your way and now you OWN the rest of the forums!!  Admit it!  lol lol  and don't take me frickin seriously because that is another one of my rants - when people know that yu are joking and then they pretend to take it seriously just to make you look stupid!  lol well, its true. roll

Interesting conclusion you have drawn. However, I am simply trying to help and I know everyone now or then needs a place to let out their frustration. I know, I go thru it everyday, when my mother comes home from work. I here the rantings of a 62 retired part-time laundry aide, who can't stand the people she works with or their work-related ethic. They are lazy and place blame on her, because they say she isn't doing her work, when the truth is my mother has been working in her place for 30+ years and she wouldn't have been working there that long, if she didn't do her work.

It pisses me off, but there is nothing I can do, except listen to my mother rant. smile

1. mega1 profile image78
        mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

see - cuz, I knew you would take me serious and all - but I appreciate also that you had the good sense to set up a place like this!  so thanks.  and I know you know that your mother is not the exception to the rule! People like here are slaving away by the 1000s with little or no appreciation and s**t wages and when they get close to retirement the work atmosphere can get especially intense because we live in a sexist/ageist/racist society where employers have even been known to pay certain employees to make it hard for older retirement aged employees to continue and get their pension.  I know because it has happened to me and others I have known!  So I'm glad you appreciate how hard she works - and she is lucky to have you there when she comes home! lol  now I go back to my caustic silly stupid self - end of serious mega - party mega back! lol

19. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 14 years ago

oh, and then also when people say "WE don't have to make you look stupid, Mega, you can do that easily by yourself!"

Here is a hint. NO ONE needs help making themselves look stupid.....many their actions speak volumes. smile lol

20. Cagsil profile image71

Cute, but you still haven't answered my other question to you, which is in last to post forum. Let me know either way? smile

21. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

*ranting frog on deck*

Do not, under any circumstances, write a bare bones version of something I've written then further dig your hole deeper by posting your hublink on my bloody hub.

Straight from the mouth of frog - that's beyond taking the piss mad

*ranting frog out*

Hey frog, I hope you feel better. Could you explain a little, so other people are not confused, like I am now. lol lol smile

1. frogdropping profile image78
        frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol Cagsil - a new hubber stopped by one of my hubs, said 'great hub yadda yadda' then linked back to their own bare bones version.

Damned bare faced cheek!

Oh, I see. smile Damn linkers. sad

Don't mind a dropped link.

However, I mind when it's from a hubber that has not read my hub and their own is very similar - then link to theirs from mine. What's worse is the fact they've spammed thier link
            around the site on any hub that's similar.

It's just bad form.

I know. Some people stoop to lower and low levels when desperate. lol

You'd think they'd clean out the gutters whilst down there huh?! wink

Ya think? lol

22. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 14 years ago

My frustrations = The snow is screwing up the roads around here, can't get into my street, slid into a traffic sign and knocked it over just now, luckily car is alright big_smile no damage

stuck in work for 9.5 hours, stuck in traffic further half an hour, then fell asleep and havent my girlfriend in 3 days.. tommorrow she says she has a surprise for me and my hubscore is ascending again smile good and bad points

just working on some more hubs!

Nice of you to drop by. smile

1. Richieb799 profile image74
        Richieb799posted 14 years agoin reply to this

hey cags, how come you deleted some of your hubs? I nearly deleted one that got flagged the other day, but I managed to edit it yesterday and it got cleared big_smile
        when I finally sat down and decided how I could change it LOL

I haven't deleted anything. I have unpublished the certain Hubs, so that I could make changes to them. They were not drawing much traffic, considering my other Hubs. So, I have taken some offline, to address looks and links, products and wording. Many of my photo hubs and poems were what was taken down. I have since republished most of them, with minor changes.

My poem on Women -- has new changes to it, which is represents some of my followers, who are women. My tribute them. I appreciate the people who follow my writing and learn from it. smile

23. Beth100 profile image69
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

Okay.  You people out there STOP EMAILING ME WITH YOUR NASTY WORDS!!!!!  I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!  IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE COMPLETE STORY, DON'T JUDGE ME!!!! 

My #$!@* leave me be!!!  Go away!

What is going on out there????  Am I walking around with a post-it on my forehead or what???  GO AWAY!!!

Getting to the point of vanishing for a while.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Beth, do you feel better? lol

1. Beth100 profile image69
        Beth100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

No, but I don't feel like cutting heads off now lol

2. profile image0

That is just bull No one knows the whole story so stop emailing beth and being such jerks!

24. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

http://i49.tinypic.com/1z1z5ew.jpg

Self-explanatory.

Actually, it's not.

Self-explanatory, as far as, dollars are concerned, but what was it spent on? Dinner? Lunch? Brunch? lol

1. Colebabie profile image61
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Umm I was their server. Check out the tip.

Some people are just simply clueless. What can I say?

But, on another note....did you see my other forum thread about Women? smile

2. Ben Zoltak profile image81
          Ben Zoltakposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Pretty lousy. I'm a 15-20% er, unless the service is really bad, even then I only go down to 10%. Not braggin' just sayin' I know it's a tough job.

25. Cagsil profile image71

Btw Cole, how are you? besides your tip. smile

26. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

crazy last-minute Christmas shoppers. an elderly lady almost ran me over trying to get a parking space. i felt the hot breath of her engine and felt her car lightly brush my leg. i started cussing a blue streak and she just stared at me. well either that or she was comatose. i couldn't tell. she was wearing BluBlockers. yikes

Sorry to hear that. But, on the other hand it was funny. lol

Hey cosette, how are you today? smile And, have you checked out my other forum on Women? If not, drop by and check it out. smile

27. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 14 years ago

getting quite steamy in here~! lol

28. dave272727 profile image58
    dave272727posted 14 years ago

Ok so here goes my rant. 

I am in Africa for Christmas and New Years.  I have to work.  So I am stuck on a boat for the holidays.  The phones are in and out, so I dont know if I am going to be able to speak with my family over the holidays either.  So its a little depressing.  Not much of a rant, but its whats on my mind at the moment.

1. profile image0

*HUGS* I hope that it works out for you dave so that you can call them. I am so sorry that you are so far from your family this Christmas and New Years

29. dave272727 profile image58

Thanks Crazd. 
    How did you fair with Nanowrimo?  I didnt finish by the deadline, but I am still working on the novel.

30. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

not to toot my own horn but I am still shocked I even finished it but I finished it in 24 days...yea I did actually finish a novel yikes lol 196 pages or 50,810 word count...it was actually 30,809 but NaNo gave me an extra word lol

31. dave272727 profile image58

Awesome!!!  That is an awesome achievement!

32. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

I got a fresh rant. I was checking a hub with an up arrow to see where the traffic is coming from and every time I try to do anything the video ad takes over the screen! Takes to long to load so I can just close it again! My mouse is no where near the bloody thing! I hate those things so much that I have become very aware of where my mouse is cause they take over the screen if you get anywhere near them! I F*ckin Hate Those Ad's! mad

33. Cagsil profile image71

Good Rant Kirsten!!!!!!!!! smile

Good morning....Merry Christmas! smile

1. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mornin! Merry Christmas to you too big_smile

34. Cagsil profile image71

I see you're running 90 miles an hour here and there between forums. lol

How was you Christmas? smile

35. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Merry Christmas Cagsil big_smile

Merry Christmas Kimberly! smile

1. profile image0

big_smile

36. kirstenblog profile image79

roll

You know, right? roll

37. profile image0

roll

lol lol lol

38. Cagsil profile image71

So, much for not talking to me anymore? lol lol lol

@Steven- Do you feel better now? lol lol lol

I certainly hope so. smile

39. kirstenblog profile image79

This one extends beyond the internet, its just as annoying in the real world as well as the matrix smile. People who take things tooooo seriously roll It's usually not all that important and its like chill out its only life after all roll

Life is filled with adversity at every corner of the street, no matter, which way you walk. smile

If life is sooooo important then why is it so easy to lose? hmm

1. profile image0

good point hmm:

goodness we are getting all philosophical init?

I have been for most of my life. If things don't make sense, there must be a reason why sense isn't made of it? Explain the reasons for why things happen? Usually, if something happens to someone, it's either thru their own actions or the actions of others. smile

2. Cagsil profile image71

That is exactly WHY it's so important. smile

I disagree, it is why it's critical to create importance in ones life but it is not inherent to life. Life is an arms race, it can be seen through out nature, the predator must always be stronger/faster/cleverer then those before because the prey will also need to be stronger/faster/cleverer to survive. We are not so different, we must be willing to become stronger/faster/cleverer in order to maintain our position of dominant life on the planet or we will lose that spot. It's kinda an odd view I have but thats it big_smile

Against what?

It seems to me that most people think life is inherently of value and I guess from the view that it is going to be food for something it is but the view is that everyone is of value simply from being born. I think its not so easy as that, you must create value and worth or its not value or worth anything. I get people thinking that I am heartless in this view and thats something I accept if I share my views at all smile I think therefore I am, yes, I am therefore I am of great value ummmm no not that easy

40. profile image0

yep roll

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)