jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Please review-Free online duplicate content checkers -avoid plagiarism

1. kcnck profile image60
    kcnckposted 6 years ago

After the hub which was posted yesterday and which had 50 visitors in a day I was very happy . So I posted this one .

You can check your content to avoid plagiarism penalty with these free tools available online.

I hope you will like it. Please feel free to  give a quick review of my new hub. I will be very grateful.

Please visit it at:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-avoid-du … sm-penalty

Thank you

1. 0
      Smooth as Silkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi, I'm new here and was wondering how you put a link on here.  Can you help me?

1. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just write what you want to ask, then copy/paste the link into where you want it to go. There is a button called 'Formatting Tips' at the bottom right of the box you are writing in.
        This is the only forum that allows links to your hub, I think.

2. kcnck profile image60
        kcnckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As IzzyM said it, this is the forum where you can post a link of your hub.
        Just copy the url (link ) of the hub you want to paste and use right click of the mouse and click paste. Your link will be posted.

Also you can ask to review the hub so that you can improve the hub. Take whatever is said with a positive attitude as you had asked to critic. Every one is entitled to have their own views.

Take care.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I feel your hub has too many bolded words. There is no need for it at all in my opinion, or at least not for as many. It would be better if you had a summation paragraph instead of ending so quickly.

Also, the grammar could use some checking, you missed a couple of "the"s and commas.

Also, this forum is used to get advice, not to get views of your hubs.

1. kcnck profile image60
      kcnckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for commenting on the hub. I wanted to help people who want to skim through the important points. So I put lot of bold words.

I was thinking of adding few more useful service which will help a writer. That is why I have not given a conclusion.

Thank you for pointing out my grammar mistakes. I will try to improve them as I write more hubs. Please do help me whenever you have time by reviewing my hubs.

Got the point.

Take care. My well wishes to you and your family for the christmas week.