Not getting correct info from Google

1. Alphie profile image60
    Alphieposted 8 years ago

I'm very new at this so I appologize in advance if this is addressed else where and I'm missing it.  I really did look for it.

I have a few little hubs I've started which have had a few comments, so I know I have had several page impressions.  Yet when I look at my google stats, I see that I have only 2 page impressions and no clicks.  Now, I can't say that there would be any clicks, but I know for a fact that several people have viewed my hubs becasue my score is rising. 

Did I do something wrong when I started the hubs?  Is there a way I am supposed to directly link each hub with my google account?  Or am I reading the stats wrong?

2. Hovalis profile image88
    Hovalisposted 8 years ago

If you're looking at the Adsense stats, then you only get 60% of the impressions credited. There's always going to be a difference between them and the Hubpages total because of that. You're not credited with every impression on Adsense.

Sometimes there's a little lag, too, with Hubpages stats before page views show up. Not much of a lag, mind you, but a little one.

3. spuds profile image23
    spudsposted 8 years ago

Like the above, your Google id is only used 60% of the time on your hub views and yes there is a little lag.

Don't worry I believe Hubpages and Google are working fine. You can be confident that the stats are accurate.