jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

How many visits in first 3 weeks of your hub when you joined?

1. kcnck profile image59
    kcnckposted 7 years ago

I have got 290 plus visitors in first 3 weeks. So what about you? considering christmas month, do you feel it is fine.

1. kmackey32 profile image80
      kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think that is good although I can not remember my traffic that far back. smile

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey Kmackey- that's an AWESOME picture! smile

1. kcnck profile image59
          kcnckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes I agree with cagsil.

I want to congratulate you cagsil for the work of completing 35 hubs in one month.And the number of views you got is rocking.

2. DogSiDaed profile image60
      DogSiDaedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

About 490 for me, but it's all internal traffic, so I'm on practically zero now after people have lost interest. Not worried about it though smile

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Well, I really cannot answer this question, because I haven't been tracking my results, but have been watching tho. I'm happy to say that considering I am not advertising my Hubs anywhere and I'm not really linked up with backlinks.

I have managed to draw close to 5500 views in my 3 months. I'm not sure what a solid goal would be, but I do know that my traffic has steadily increase each month. In the first month, I managed to publish almost 35 Hubs and reached my goal of 40, to get the ball rolling, before I laid out more Hubs.

I can only guess that 290 for you is good, considering you have only 5 Hubs. I have one Hub, which has reach 1000 views. Is that good for 3 months? I don't know. Who is to say?

Sorry, I couldn't be much help. smile

1. kcnck profile image59

When did you create the 1000 view hub? If it was 3 month ago it gets 10 views per day.

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Here is the Views - 1003 - the Hub was written on 10/28/09. I just join earlier in the month(oct.) smile

3. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

I would say that 10 views per day per hub as an average can be considered 'good' so lets say that I had 200 hubs to make it easy.... I would consider 2000 page views per day to be good, which is circa 60000 per month.

I actually get 5000-6000 page views per day, so between 25-30 per day per hub. The key to this is building up backlinks. Instead of thinking 'is 290 views good' think 'i want those same hubs to get 600 views in the next 3 weeks'....

4. G Miah profile image82
    G Miahposted 7 years ago

In three weeks i got over 600 views with 9 hubs. I think it depends on how many hubs you have, what type of hubs and the quality of them. The more hubs the more views.

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No, it depends on keywords and backlinks. They are the only two things that matter.

1. G Miah profile image82
        G Miahposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'll have to agree with you because you are very experienced. I haven't got down to doing backlinks and other stuff yet as i am busy with work. Finiishing on Wednesday for two weeks, so will get some research done and hopefully get more traffic.

5. adamareangere profile image78
    adamareangereposted 7 years ago

I'm at over 350 as of today, started this A.M. at 299!

1. kcnck profile image59

That makes 51 views in a day.

6. kcnck profile image59
    kcnckposted 7 years ago

Thank you ryankett for your reply. I think the process of backlinks and keywords is a painful process than writing an article.

DogSiDaed,G Miah I think we need to take this advice.

working