jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

MY AFFILIATE HOOK UPS ARE NOT WORKING ADSENSE PARTICULARLY.

1. KELLY8669 profile image60
    KELLY8669posted 7 years ago

I HAVE REPEATEDLY TRIED TO HOOK UP TO MY EXSITING ADSENSE ACCOUNT AND HUBPAGES IS FAILING TO RECEIVE ANY INFO.  NOR WILL IT ALLOW ME TO MANUALLY TYPE IN THE # IT NEEDS THUS I AM WRITING FOR FREE.  I FEEL MY BLOGS ARE GOOD AND WILL EVENTUALLY END UP IN A BOOK FORM.  BUT I WANT CONNECTED TO ADSENSE.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I recommend you email the HubPages team. 

In any case, I don't think you will earn anything with Adsense here, because you're blogging about yourself. 

HubPages is not a blog.  Hubs are more like magazine articles.  You can write a series about related topics, but each one is stand-alone - readers aren't going to follow them in sequence from one to the next. 

If you're just going to rant about your life, either on a blog or on HP, it's not going to earn you much.  Only famous people, or those with unusual or interesting lives, can expect to earn money that way.

1. darkside profile image79
        darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Can I get your permission in advance to quote you on this?

Not sure when or where, but you've summed it up nicely.

2. chinweike profile image47
        chinweikeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is the point

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Perhaps if you stop YELLING in CAPS and email admin directly; you may get a better response hmm

3. 0
    faithful2thecallposted 7 years ago

I'm going to jump on here with a related question.  I was able to hook-up my Amazon, but when I click to sign-up my AdSense I only get the option "no thank you, i'll sign up for adsense later."  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

working