jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

My affliates have been approved. where do if find the code?

1. brimancandy profile image80
    brimancandyposted 7 years ago

My affilates have approved my accounts. but they have not sent me a code to add to my hubpage in the affiliate settings. Do I have to find it myself?

Also My adsense account appears to be activated at google but, when I check my hubpages account. It still says signup or not set. I was instructed to go there and click "Grant" access, but, there is nothing there. all it says is disable.

How am I going to get paid if I can't link the code?

2. sunforged profile image63
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

AT affiliate settings , press the edit button next to any of the programs you are having issues with, a tutorial link is available at each

for example amazon:

http://hubpages.com/help/AmazonAssociates

as for adsense, if you have entered your id in the box you should be all set.

the correct word next to it should be "active" ..it may take sometime for hubs to recognize that its entered

brimancandyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's the problem. I am not fining the ID. Where do I find it?

2. brimancandy profile image80

oH! Thankyou so much! I figured it out! I am active now!
      WOO!!! HOO!!!

3. sunforged profile image63
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

congrats..off to the races, i recall a forum post where you mentioned you have plans for 50 more music reviews!

best of luck!

Yes. I do plan to do a lot of music reviews. It's probably the easiest hub creation. The material is there, all i have to do is come up with a clever way to review it, and make it entertainging. And hopefully no too long!

I wrote my next review of KISS/SONIC BOOM on paper, so that I will have it in front of me, and be able to post it quickly.
      It ended up being 9 pages long! Live photos from a concert I attended to add as well.

working