jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense account

1. shai77 profile image81
    shai77posted 7 years ago

I have put Adsense on my Hubs.Though i have more than 1700 views .My Adsense account with Hubpages shows 0 profits and zero Adsense page impressions which means something wrong.
    It might be because the Adsense number which i provided was ca-pub (+ number) and it should be only Pub(+ number).In my Adsense account i don't see the "ca"
    Anyway i want to remove the "ca" and i can't.Can someone tell me how to do it? I can't change the number.If anyone else has any explanation as for why in google analytics i see adsense page impressions zero when i have more than 1700 views to my Hubs i will be happy to hear.

2. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

Sounds complicated... you need relache the Gia!

3. shai77 profile image81
    shai77posted 7 years ago

I will make it short .
    How do i change the adsense number in my affiliate settings?
    Didn't understand what you wrote by the way :-)

4. Ivorwen profile image79
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

Mine has the 'ca' in front of it.  Did you put the '+' sign in the affiliate setting?  Because that could be a problem.
    mine looks like 'ca-pub-###########'

relache is another hubber who know so much about how the site works.

5. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Go to My Account and click on Affiliate Settings to see/change your ID. First check the "status" to the right of the ID. It should say Active.

6. shai77 profile image81
    shai77posted 7 years ago

Well there is an active sign.
    I didn't see any '+' sign where should i put '+'?
    I go to my affiliate setting but i can't just change the number .When i use the modify option I put the mail of my adsense account like i'm told but still can't change.
    Anyway according to what Ivorwen says the 'ca' is not the problem. Does anyone has an idea?
    In your analytics account do you see adsense page impressions?

1. Ivorwen profile image79
      Ivorwenposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You should NOT put '+' in.  Sorry to confuse the matter.

I would copy and paste the # from my google page, and submit it again.  Make sure not to add any extra spaces before or after the #, because that can confuse the system.

1. shai77 profile image81
        shai77posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Tried but i'm not able to change it  for some reason.

working