jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Having all kinds of problems tonight ?

1. localbizcoach profile image61
    localbizcoachposted 6 years ago

Im having all kinds of problems tonight ? Hope its because its so late and something is going on with your computer ? I literaly tried 12 times to start a HUB and after I posted title and few other things when I clicked on it I got bounced to beginning and page was blank instead of going to next page to continue ? Also tried to add picture and would NOT let me ? Also tried to ad tags would not let me ? So I delted it and it would not let me edit or change anything even after undeleting it few times ?

1. 0
      Duchess OBluntposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I cannot rate a hub (always up), I cannot respond to a poll, I cannot sort my stats, - ya frustrating to say the least.  Hope HubPages fixes whatever it is.  Seems to be really bad since putting in the feed.  I'm thinking they have some bugs to squash or something techy to work out.

2. nyliram profile image61
    nyliramposted 6 years ago

Computers are playing up worldwide it is now 9.35 where I am an I have come out of exile, just to let you know that you are not alone.

3. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

I too am having tons of trouble with my hubs - I stopped creating or editing - too scared I'll loose my work again.  Hope it's working okay tomorrow.  Lost a lot of time on Hub today.

4. 0
    baconmidgetposted 6 years ago

me too it is VERY FRUSTRATING

5. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago
  6. shazwellyn profile image85
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

ummmm...this isn't good.  I was thinking of publishing a hub today but if pages are playing up, might delay.  Thanks for posting and letting us know!  I have an important poll that people want to vote on and it could have a great affect on the results if nothing is sorted out!

Im not sure this feed is a good feature anyway?  What does everyone else think?

7. Karina S. profile image60
    Karina S.posted 6 years ago

stats are not working

8. englightenedsoul profile image61
    englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago

Same here..I cant add photo capsule and RSS feed.I have kept it unpublished at the moment.Hope everything would be better tommorow.

9. andromida profile image75
    andromidaposted 6 years ago

I also face the same problem-I can not edit my hubs.

10. 0
    Duchess OBluntposted 6 years ago

I cannot comment, start following someone, or anything.  This has taken away the few hours I have that I can be productive here!  GRRRR

I hope they fix it SOON

11. Tammy Lochmann profile image87
    Tammy Lochmannposted 6 years ago

It's still doing it today...and my hubscore has plummeted.  No publishing for me today until it gets fixed...and answers?