jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Moving Photosfor Hub UseII

1. aoiffe379 profile image62
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

I use Picasa because some of the other photo programs on my computer fail to respond when I need them most. I have a photo that is useful for a recent hub.I found it in my Picasa folder,put it in the holding tray and sent it by email to myself because I could not figure out how to send it to the desktop or any file there.I try to save time and work smart.

Well,it was a smart move but I do not know how to get the photo from the email to a place where I can load it and use it in my hub. Picasa says all the photos are on my hard drive.I found a shortcut ctrl+enter but that has not worked yet.I use Gmail and if I can figure how to get it to my photo albums,I can link the photo.

Obviously,I know how to do a lot of things on the computer- trials and mostly errors; but this one has stumped me.Is there anyone who can help me? Thanks.

2. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

save attachment.

Pay attention to where you save it,

upload into your hub capsule

Picasa is no help for you n this instance, well at least to your email.

You could "blog this"(if you have a blog, if not start one) than you could use the web option in the hub capsule

Use Picasa to organize your photos well, I have 14GB of photos, w/o organizing and tagging with Picasa I would be helpless

1. 0
      lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

blogging this would be a good idea

3. aoiffe379 profile image62
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

Amazing sunforge andlyricsingray! Now I know that great minds work together or think  alike! In my desperation to find a solution I clicked what I thought was the wrong button.I am using my laptop because my desktop is feeling all that snow from the eastern seaboard and is not used to it.Unfortunately all the research for the next hub,which is ready, is bookmarked or saved in Word 2007.

Anyhow,I found LiveWriter after I could not log into Hotmail; and somehow I came up with the idea of starting a blog. The blog retrieved the photo  probably from Google as I have an HP laptop that ferries between Bing and Google.I took forever to write the blog and it has been published on my network or wherever. I am still getting used to this laptop.

What do I do next? How do I find the link to the blog? My right brain is perking but I have to get the left one to fall in line. I need some more help please.

4. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

"blog this" is a button in picasa, it will upload your photo to an associated blogger blog