jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Unsaved Hub

1. ixwa profile image88
    ixwaposted 6 years ago

How come is it that whilst I am still working on Publishing a hub I see my stats registering readers from 20 to 30 people reading or viewing the Hub which by then has not yet even been finished up to the point I get visitors and not yet Published?

2. starme77 profile image84
    starme77posted 6 years ago

ya dont , but every time you click on it will show a page view , so, no peeking till your finished smile

3. ixwa profile image88
    ixwaposted 6 years ago

Even if I don't peek, I see this phenomena because I usually write several hubs at a time. Even when I am writing one Hub, this is very strange that for "one Day", I see a rising number of  visits over the hours I spend on the Hub. At the same time, one needs to rework some Hubs, so I do not think it has anything with peeking, it has everything to do that I see as more visits or readings whilst the Hub is in progress, and this does not make sense, even though I spend more hours on writing than peeking. I still do not get it, and it has been happening since I started writing Hubs. Sometimes I leave the hub for hours on end, "Unpublished", and when I come back some hours or a day later, there is even more visits/reads that I do not understand how come that is the case, Like the present Hub I am working on, it has some many whatever you call them that I am not responsible for, either peeking or whatever. And right now I cannot even edit any of my hubs or the one/s I am working on. What's up with that one too? Right now I have 16 for the day, and its my third time "peeking", and I have 16 for 1 day, and 33 for for 7 days, 30 days and Ever, on an 'Unpublished' Hub. What's going on here?

1. starme77 profile image84
      starme77posted 6 years ago in reply to this

check with the forum on that , there have been some stat issues these past several days

4. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

This has been covered numerous times. They're your views. Search forums for more info.