jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Quick Question

1. jellydonut25 profile image60
    jellydonut25posted 6 years ago

I'm thinking about doing the challenge...
    my idea was to review all (well most) of the old Universal Monster Movies...i can review every Dracula,Werewolf,Frankenstein,Mummy,InvisibleMan,Gillman,andPhantomoftheOpera movie they produced in the 20s,30s,40sand50s and it comes out to 30 exactly (then I was going to spend an extra day reviewing Monster Squad since it features several of the monsters in one film)

basically, my questions are:
    Do people typically start at the beginning of a month or is it cool to start mid-month?
    Do people actually do 30 hubs all under one common umbrella or is it usually branched out all over the place?

I'm not thinking of starting just yet as I've only seen half of the movies I plan to review, so I need to watch the other ones before I begin (watching 30 movies AND writing 30 hubs in 30 days would be WAY too much to take on, I need to watch first, write second), but I would like to know if it's an idea that sound viable or if limiting myself to one scope like that will actually hurt me...

2. 0
    bloodnlatexposted 6 years ago

Dude, that is a great idea!  I was actually planning on reviewing a ton of the original monster movies as well, but just haven't had the time.  One that that you should do is grab a pad of paper and take a few notes while you're watching them.  That will give you a good head start on writing your hubs.

3. mpurcell10 profile image59
    mpurcell10posted 6 years ago

Great idea. I think people should start it whenever they are ready. If you wait for the first you might not be in the right mindset or ready then have to wait another month.Start when your ready and just go for it.Best of luck and have fun!

4. G Miah profile image83
    G Miahposted 6 years ago

If you are considering on writing 30 hubs on monster movies, that completely upto you, but they are all under one topic.

The problem may be that you will only attract those people who are interested in reading monster movie reviews.

If you want a broader audience you have to diversify your topics so you as a writer, may be able to receive more viewers and followers.

Good luck in writing 30 hubs and watching them films! All the best.