jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Breast Cancer...Do I Have It?

1. Miss Belgravia profile image80
    Miss Belgraviaposted 6 years ago

I read your hub, and am literally speechless. I can't imagine what you're going through right now, and everything I have thought of saying sounds so inadequate. My only advice is to open yourself up to your husband, and give him the opportunity to be strong and loving to you. This is a huge challenge to face so early in your marriage, but if he is the wonderful guy he sounds like, he will want to do whatever he can to support you. Please update us when you know more. My thoughts will be with you, and I hope January 7th is a day you will celebrate.

1. 0
      callmesplash7posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much. I had no idea anyone had even commented. Its just nice to know someone cares and that a stranger would take the time to enourage me. Thank you. I have na appt The 28th with my OBGYN to decide where I want the biopsies done but in the meantime i made an appt for Jan 7th with one of the best known cancer Dr's around in case I decide to have him to the Biopsies. I just wish i could snap my fingers and have it done already! Thank you again so much, Julie