jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What will traffic look like tommorrow - christmas day???

1. chigoiyke profile image60
    chigoiykeposted 7 years ago

In days leading to christmas, traffic has been sharply dropping. This christmas will be my first on HP so I want to know from old folks here how their previous experience was last chritmas and others before the last (if there is).

2. unclesam profile image60
    unclesamposted 7 years ago

it might be very bleak.

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There is nothing bleak about people enjoying themselves with their families, lots of traffic would be a lot bleaker. I hope that nobody has to visit my hubs on Xmas day.... although the nature of the 24 hour clock means that everybody will get 'xmas eve' and 'boxing day' traffic on the day that they consider to be xmas day. It was xmas in Australia 6 hours ago, and it wont be xmas to me for another 6 hours smile

1. Cagsil profile image58
        Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol

3. chigoiyke profile image60

awww

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Traffic will be whatever it is, or isn't.  My suggestion is that everyone just go have a nice day wherever you are, whether you celebrate this particular holiday or not.

5. chigoiyke profile image60

Are we saying that HP will be deserted tommorrow?? I will not be here definetely but I know many people who cannot do a day without coming on. However, what of outside traffic? People browse dialy definetely, xmas or no xmas and some countries like china must have finished christmas by now (thats if they celebrate it all all:lol:). Am just asking the old folks here how their previous experience was. Bye!! Till after boxing day. Grooving and grooving all the way----

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Like I said, there is not an hour of my 25th December which will not be somebody elses Christmas eve or Boxing day. This is an invalid question.

6. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

It will be interesting yikes

working