jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

google key words and backlinks articles

1. liswilliams profile image60
    liswilliamsposted 7 years ago

Does anyone have any articles on google key words and backlinks for an absolute newbie. I really need some more traffic.

Thanks

1. 2uesday profile image87
      2uesdayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

go to the top of this page and try putting the topic you want in the search box - (blank box above) then on drop down put site click- search and you will get a list of hubs etc. for you to pick from. Darkside is a name that I remember as a Hubber who writes on this there are also others who like him write excellent hubs on this.

You csn find a tool to help with keywords Google - 'Keywords External tool' - what comes up should be of use in your selection of keywords. Someone with more experience than me will offer advice soon in a 'neater' way. I just noticed this and responded as you had no replies.

2. blue dog profile image80
    blue dogposted 7 years ago

ryankett
    mark knowles
    dale mazuriak
    darkside
    sunforged
    and so many other great ones that your mind will be boggled.
    apologies to those i've omitted...

1. blue dog profile image80
      blue dogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

or misspelled the name.

sorry, dale...

3. liswilliams profile image60
    liswilliamsposted 7 years ago

thanks guys

4. Dale Mazurek profile image61
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Without a doubt any information you need for backlinks and traffic can be found here with a few simple searches.

on a daily basis Hubbers are putting out new Hubs with great information.

Take some time and do some reading, use the search box and I guarantee you will not be dissapointed.

have fun here

Dale

Cheers

5. thisisoli profile image57
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

i've written one or two, for a complete newbie though I would suggest simply writing about what you love!

Put Google analytics on your hubs and then see how your work is picked up on Google!

working