Need Clarification on Bookmarking

1. aoiffe379 profile image61
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

After reading Ryankett hub on bookmarking I am ready to try the suggestions. However, I would like to know if I need fresh, original content for each article/blog I write for the sites mentioned in the hub.There is mention of primary content and secondary content.The meaning of primary and secondary are simple.Is there connotation rather than denotation?

Based on the fact that they need new keywords, it would seem to indicate a new approach to the topic. It would also mean in my mind finding new photos,links etc. in order to attract a different audience.Is this an accurate interpretation?

Also,is there a glossary somewhere for terms as I saw 'bookmarking' used repeatedly in the hub but I am clueless about the meaning. I know that when I come across an interesting sight I save it for future reference by including it in bookmark or favourite.Somehow, that meaning seems too simple.What is the true definition of bookmarking? Thanks.

2. G Miah profile image83
    G Miahposted 6 years ago

I feel i'm in the same boat as you. I have taken Ryankett's advice and have used Xomba and noticed the traffic has doubled.

I will soon link all my hubs with the other 'bookmarking' sites.

You have posed a very good question.