jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Ahh. Christmas

1. 0
    blatvaposted 6 years ago

I have a Dead Sea Salt bath, AMAZING italian music, and fudge. I mean come on! What else Do I need at this point?

...milk would be nice..

Haha Happy Holidays Everyone

2. 0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 6 years ago

last night, I was told to dress nice, a driver took me to a city 2 hours away, and the owner of the store ( THE BLACK CAT BOUTIQUE ) that I VOLUNTEER, without pay, gave me a sort of CHRISTMAS THANK YOU..

A Dinner at LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE, a NEW LEATHER JACKET with Matching LEATHER GLOVES lined with CASHMERE and a HUGE..I MEAN HUGE 12.5 oz bottle of SECRET OBSESSION ( he must of talk them into selling him a display at a major department store ) by CALVIN KLEIN..
    I guess it was his way of saying Thank you for all the Volunteerism and Charities I have helped him raise money for. He just started the BOUTIQUE October 3rd ( his 3rd business he owns and this is his only one operated by volunteers ) So, he must have made some money..I only volunteer at the BLACK CAT.

Now, I gotta wait till morning to see what I got under the christmas tree smile

1. 0
      blatvaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Very nice big_smile

3. 0

I think it is SUPER NICE of HIM...Nobody has ever done anything like this for me, even when I worked for years as a freelance artist before the whole becoming permanently disabled incident took place...

1. shazwellyn profile image86
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I volunteer 5 days a week - I got a bulk e-mail greeting as part of a cc: .  LMFAO!

Still, my patients appreciate me 365 days a year! x

4. 0

that is still a wonderfull gift to receive, my dear, it simply means you have been recognized and when you are recognized, it is very special..

I think the guy I volunteer for felt sorry because he knew I had to borrow to get my daughter a few very nice items and I only had 20 bucks to give her to get me a present or 2..

1. 0
      blatvaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Can I just say, You're picture is very beautiful big_smile Is that you?