jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Which is the correct way?

1. greathub profile image74
    greathubposted 8 years ago

Is it better to keep on writing indiscreinately without selecting the topic of your hub carefully

writing hubs only once in a while choosing a good topic everytime.

This boils down to: should i care about quality or quantity?

I am talking in terms of benefits: hubscore, advertisement money.

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 8 years ago in reply to this

In the end you'll find people who swear by either concept and have managed to make it work for them to their sastisfaction. 

I happen to be a quality over quantity person, which doesn't mean I won't ever have a large amount of Hubs.  It just means that I tend to build more slowly than most people who are shooting for quantity.

Pick one and give it a go for a while.  If you're not happy with the results, then try the other.

2. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago

Hi Greathub
    I think It's your choice what your subjects are about but it is always good to have just one area of topic......with regards to quality or quantity i would not choose from the two but choose quality and quantity which ever road you intend to go down.

I dont know if you will ever get a definitive answer because of the many possiblities involved but im sure someone will elaborate on this regarding search engine, hubscore or long term financial results.

3. stormyweather profile image86
    stormyweatherposted 8 years ago

Hi greathub

My hubscore is lower than yours right now, but that not withstanding I can tell you what I enjoy reading. I don't like to arrive at a hub and see that it is one paragraph long, full of typos and with no photos, written in poor English and with no diagrams or other extras.

So I would go for quantity and quality as someone else already mentioned. That said, I have only 2 hubs so far and both are long and detailed. Maybe my hubscores will improve once I have more  hubs. Only time will tell.

Please let us know your conclusions.