jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Bookmarking Bookmarks?

1. sabrebIade profile image84
    sabrebIadeposted 6 years ago

They always told me there was no such thing as a stupid question so here goes.....

If I write a Hub, bookmark it, link to it on Xomba (or Snipsly etc), can I then bookmark my link on Xomba?
    Or is that spammy overkill?
    Of course not bookmark the Xomba bookmark on Xomba, but you know, bookmark the Xomba link on Buddy Marks, Folkd etc.
    Or is that just redundant?

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Its a great idea, 100%, if you have the time. Personally I dont have the time, but I actually recommend doing this in my hub http://hubpages.com/hub/Increase-adsens … ring-sites

Especially if you are using a high PR platform such as Xomba. Your bookmarks are indexed and have a Page Rank just like your hubs, so it can only be beneficial for you to dofollow bookmark them.

Only worth it I must add if you earn Adsense or other affiliate revenues from the bookmarks, otherwise the benefits are not worth your time at all...

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I would be glad to help you. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with everything as of yet. But, then again, I've not read through everything there is to read through. lol

I'm sorry I couldn't have been of help. I know, why post? To let you know that if I could I would. smile

3. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

yikes sorry can't help either