jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

So, What Did You Get For Christmas?

1. yoshi97 profile image88
    yoshi97posted 6 years ago

I got a new chair for my computer disk. A good thing, as my old one was falling apart - lol! smile

2. 0
    Will Bensonposted 6 years ago

The usual gifts which were nice. Also a visit from my daughter and a get together w/friends and family, which was priceless.

3. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

There've been 35 posts over at this one Yoshi  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/31146

1. yoshi97 profile image88
      yoshi97posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Whoops! I didn't see that one on my home page ... sorry smile

4. Cris A profile image60
    Cris Aposted 6 years ago

Sore muscles, eye bags and body fat! cool

5. 0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 6 years ago

many material objects, but nothing compares to being under one roof with my adopted siblings ( who at birth were my 2 cousins, we both had bad lives and were adopted by our grandparents ) ..my younger cousin I have not seen since, well it has been 6 years, due to a problem he had with alcohol, he is better now, no phone, but I found out he just got an apartment in a town about 15 min away..so I will get to see him more..

He does have a good heart and soul, the bottle he just could never put down got him in a mess and we lost where he ended up..it was good being with blood again, even if no one really has money and we are just 5 of us..
    So , I got a surprise for Christmas I never , ever expected!

6. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

I got 20 feet of linear top-framing done on the house I'm building.  big_smile

7. Mama Sez profile image87
    Mama Sezposted 6 years ago

Love letters from my children telling me how much they love me and how thankful they are for having me as their mom.