jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I want more fans or followers....

1. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

I know, Im not the best hubber here. I didnt write that amazing small peice on the achang province of china, but I liked it and want to learn more.. but I would like one or two more fans or followers. Im not begging.. just asking and while your at it, give me a few ideas for hubs that you might find interesting and I can work on those too!!!

1. wesleyacarter profile image60
      wesleyacarterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i don't know much since i have less followers than you, but this, i think, is definitely not the way.

don't declare you want to learn more, just simply learn more.

ideas for hubs: write what you would like to read.

1. OregonWino profile image84
        OregonWinoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with Wesley (nice to see him in a venue where we are not arguing!)

Anyways, I would just add that you should pick topics that you a re really interested in.  I find that I write much better when I am writing about something I like, better writing will equal more followers etc.  But you look like you are doing ok, looks like you have a good number of followers

2. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey, you want more followers....a helpful hint. You might want to put a little more of yourself into the Community of Hubbers. Come chat with Us. It might also help if you have a written bio on your profile page. I can't tell you how many people I have fanned, just because they have a well written profile, showing a little of their own flair or style. Getting to known in the Community, known as the forums, is an excellent way to get your bio read. Even, if the people who you are talking to don't look at your profile bio, then a Hubber who is watching the forums, reading chat, will more than likely check out your profile. Then again, it works the other way around too.

Just trying to be helpful. You could use a real picture sometime, just to show yourself off? Never hurts. smile

1. wesleyacarter profile image60
        wesleyacarterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

see? pimp.

settin' up franchise.

(this is just a joke and meant in no way to offend Cagsil or any other hubber who should read it).