^^ I'm sooo excited.

1. 0
    blatvaposted 6 years ago

I just posted my intro for this Challenge my Best Friend and I are doing on HubPages. I swear, I think I'm shaking I'm so happy XD

How is everyone today? big_smile 

I'm kinda afraid to go outside today  o.o  Day after Christmas.. almost as bad as Black Friday..

1. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey blatva, the day after Christmas is one of the busiest days of the year. The traffic is nuts. The stores are overcrowded with people, who are disgruntled because they are in a store on the day after Christmas, because they family got them the wrong size, shape, item, color or whatever?

However, I am glad to hear that you're excited, regardless of why. I am doing well myself, considering a number of factors, but I see myself moving onward. As, I can see will happen for you as well.

Have a great day. Hope you had a Great Christmas too. smile

2. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

Glad your in such a happy mood and that your holidays are going well! So today is a bad day to go out? I don't do the whole gift thing so I'm not aware of all the return days.

I think I'll try to get up to my UPS mailbox and grab my mail, then sneak back home for more work!