jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense Was Hilarious Yesterday

1. Dale Mazurek profile image59
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

I knew Adsense would be almost non existant yesterday but it really was quite hilarious to check adsense and traffic yesterday.

It actually quite reminded me of when I first started on the internet a few years ago.

I am glad the traffic was down.  It showed me people were actually spending time with family and friends.

From my experience traffic wont start doing much again until the new year.

A little tidbit for affiliate marketers.  January, February and march are traditionally the best 3 months for marketers so have fun.

1. 0
      Audreveaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Really? I thought having missed Christmas that was it for the boom times.

1. HWP profile image60
        HWPposted 6 years ago in reply to this

me too -  seriously, can we expect great things for the next 3 months then, cos that will make me a seriously happy panda!

2. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 6 years ago

Hi Dale. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year smile.

Didn't really expect the 2 cents I saw in my Adsense yesterday but I guess I should get use to seeing that (or even lower or zilch) for the rest of the year. Thanks for the heads up.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I actually made over $3 yesterday. That is a good day for me smile

4. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

Why not? You got all the new years sales and people might have been given money to buy their own presents too. I got a present that was a visa card with $50 on it so I can buy in $'s instead of having to change it for £'s which always sucks hmm. I think it would be best used to buy stuff online that I want smile

5. 0
    Audreveaposted 6 years ago

We had AUD / USD near parity at one point which was FANTASTIC for online shopping! Hellooo amazon.

6. NaomiR profile image87
    NaomiRposted 6 years ago

I made a whopping 27 cents yesterday -- woo hoo! But I did sell three things on Amazon, so you're right about the newly monetarily gifted people going out and buying things with their holiday cash.