jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Some knowledge exchange.

1. itech profile image57
    itechposted 6 years ago

According to my research in the last few days and seeing some real results,
    If you have any blog or wherever you write,
    you can achieve the page rank up to 4/10 without much efforts, If you were not trying any tricks
    For example: Tricks such as Seo, backlinks etc.

You only need to write some quality content & then submit it to Google search once,
    Then never try yourself to find where your page ranks in Google search results.

1. MikeNV profile image74
      MikeNVposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Seems more like opinion than research.

Care to share your research?

Your personal Blog is on Blogger so the Page Rank you receive is based largely on the fact that Blogger is a Google owned property.

2. darkside profile image85
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What people are trying to tell you in this thread is that the methods of your research must be flawed.

First of all, you don't need to submit to Google. Google are quite capable of finding your content, indexing it and ranking it for their Search Engine as well as their PageRank algorithm.

Quality SEO isn't a 'trick'.

And PageRank isn't updated automatically.

1. shazwellyn profile image85
        shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What about the other search engines?  Do they all feed off of Google then?

2. 80
    kakinposted 6 years ago

that depends on where you write, if you use platforms like hubpages that could be right, since the internal links from the site will get you closer to those high pagerank pages (which may have some links themselves).

I have a blog on blogspot that did get PR 2 in just a few weeks, but from some reciprocal links I traded, another on the same platform has been PR 0 for about two months because I didn't get any new links to it (note that blogspot doesn't point any links to your blogs, you need to get them yourself).

But yeah it is possible, mostly because some platforms do the work for you.

3. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Total BS

1. Casper021 profile image59
      Casper021posted 6 years ago in reply to this

well said 100% agree

2. johnr54 profile image69
      johnr54posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think you're giving him too much credit.

4. lovelife999 profile image60
    lovelife999posted 6 years ago

yes i agree on the theory of quality contents but you also need to do marketing of your blog through seo tricks.