jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

New Year's Resolutions

1. 0
    Hikikomoriposted 6 years ago

Do you have New Year's resolutions? If so, what are they?

My New Year's resolution last year was to lose weight. What happened? I lost lots of weight - exactly 100 pounds of it.

It's nearly the end of 2009. This means it's time for me to make another New Year's resolution.

I still don't have any resolutions, but I'll post some if I think of any.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing your resolutions.

2. Betty Reid profile image60
    Betty Reidposted 6 years ago

Congratulations on the weight loss!  My main goal will be to finish school, but I probably need to be more specific, like do research or writing 3 hours per day.

3. Princessa profile image86
    Princessaposted 6 years ago

Nop, not any yet!

4. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

wow!!! 100 pounds! That is fantastic!  wink
    Normaly I don't do new year's resolutions, because I feel that if change needs to be made, it should be made regardless of the time of year. But this year, is a little different for me.
    I resolve to live through the next year, with grace and a smile.
    To not be self centered and to always remeber what is truly important.

5. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Sell our house (is that a resolution?)

Make new friends in California and get involved in our new community once we are settled in.

6. 0
    bloodnlatexposted 6 years ago

My resolution is not to make one.  The more things I talk about doing, the less I actually do.  I'm much better off just doing things as they come up and leaving it as that.

7. jobister profile image61
    jobisterposted 6 years ago

My goal for 2010 is not to be a glutton. I am over weight by 30 lbs and I am addicted to sugar. My goal is to take a picture of everything I eat and upload it on Flickr or on a blog. Maybe that will help with my sugar binging. Lets see if that works. I would like to lose 20 lbs at least over the next 6 months if possible.