jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Lowest score I've ever gotten and it continues to go down.

1. LiamBean profile image88
    LiamBeanposted 8 years ago

What's up with this?

http://hubpages.com/hub/What-are-things … ve-your-IQ

I wrote it in response to a question and it has my usual level of detail. When I posted it the score was 48. Now it's 43. What gives?

1. Stella213 profile image62
      Stella213posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Same thing happend to me. I had a score of 80. Posted a problem with getting advertisments on my spaces and my score dropped by 10 points in 12 hrs. MMMMMMMMMMMMM

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Yep, I have the same problem in the neighbor thread smile

I think it's site-wide, but we did not hear from staff yet...

3. LiamBean profile image88
    LiamBeanposted 8 years ago

Thanks Misha.

Passing strange it is.

Two people, myself included, answer this question. They are both good answers, neither had commercial "crapola" in them, and they both answer the question in detail.

Both posted at forty-eight points and both are now sitting at forty-three.

4. Jason Menayan profile image59
    Jason Menayanposted 8 years ago

LiamBean & Misha -

Please don't get too hung up on HubScore for Hubs that are published within the day or so. HubScores can be on the low end until meaningful data starts to stream in and get computed along with all the other Hubs in the system. We have so many Hubs (over 80,000 at this point) that the computing load has become tremendous and computations for each HubScore aren't instantaneous - there can be a lag.

If your high-quality Hub (and this one certainly qualifies) is still lingering with a low score after a week, check with us. I'd imagine the HubScore will eventually climb.

1. LiamBean profile image88
      LiamBeanposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Whew! The score is "more reasonable" now. I've never scored that low before. I was trying to figure out where I went wrong. big_smile

5. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Thanks, Jason,

That explains it. Are you planning any upgrades?

6. 0
    IĆ°unnposted 8 years ago

that could explain away some of my conspiracy theories on my stuff dropping to 43 despite 8 or 10 comments after publishing.  yikes

ah well, I can always pull out the tinfoil hat for the next thing.  *puts it in box for laterz*

7. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

William,

Thanks for digging my hub smile I appreciate it .

working