jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

come on help me pleese

1. 60
    sadie louiseposted 7 years ago

where do i write my article to publish thanks

1. 0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I would worry more about re-writing your profile page before attempting the dizzy heights of an article. It is also never a good idea, when making up a name, to give away your real name too Wendy - it takes away every shred of your credibility.

2. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

This was a great bit of advice to get you started writing your articles, from how to actually write and post to what will get you in trouble if you write it. The FAQ has everything you need smile

1. 0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't even know where to find the faq!

1. kirstenblog profile image79
        kirstenblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's under help silly boy tongue Like you need it roll tongue

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

SL... You posted for help two hours ago and were given the answer that you asked for! Yet you now are posting again.

Out of courtesy; when posting in the forums, please do it once and respond to those who have taken the time to help someone who at this moment in time is; a stranger.

PS: If you follow the advice given... you actually teach yourself (as most of us have done) to find your way around this site. It is far more user friendly to those who actually explore it, than many other sites.

4. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

PD she could always do what I did in my first 5 mins on the site. Hit the 'start a new hub' button and just go for it. My first ever hub is very low in its hubscore and gets next to no traffic but it was lots of fun to write anyway!

working