jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Thank You Amazon

1. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I thought I would have a look around amazon today to see what after christmas sales they have on.  I did not even get past page one before something grabbed my attention. Finding good topics to write to is not always easy, sometimes you kinda go blank when you are looking for something to write about you know? I am really stoked to write about this product and I didn't even know they sold this stuff in the first place and never would have thought to look. I feel very grateful for this stroke of inspiration and would suggest to anyone who is stumped on what to write about, go do some window shopping on amazon. You may just be inspired to write something and you may even wind up writing something that earns you some more sales. I sure hope this one converts into sales!

1. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Did you buy the product Kirsten? x

1. kirstenblog profile image77
        kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If I owned my own home I would buy in a heart beat! It's actually stuff to do with renewable energy. As a renter I am not really allowed to install stuff on the outside of the building but hey that might make my next hub! I do buy stuff that offers me some small amount of renewable energy so that I can save a little on my energy bills. Boy those things are just getting more and more expensive aren't they? It's not really about the environment to me (tho I love this ol planet of ours) its my monthly bills! To be honest I am loath to turn on the heating and will put on a warm fuzzy hat and jumper, plus my way cool slippers first and when thats not enough then the heating goes on for about 15 mins. I do not keep it on longer then that.

2. kirstenblog profile image77
        kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is actually part of how I pick products to hub about, if I want to pull my bank card out instantly then I figure I can write something decent about it. Maybe other people will have the same response? hmm

2. cashmere profile image82
    cashmereposted 6 years ago

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe I'll go visit my wish list

3. Ricky Covit profile image61
    Ricky Covitposted 6 years ago

I Always go to homedepot.com as well as lowes.com as well as Amazon for ideas to write. In fact adverisement billboards can give you a lot of ideas.