jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Hmrjmr Fan Poll

1. Hmrjmr1 profile image79
    Hmrjmr1posted 7 years ago

Hey There Hubbers. I've been writing here a little over 6 months now and have crossed the 100 hub and 200 fan/follower threshold. First I want to thank you all for reading my stuff. There is no higher compliment to a writer than to read and comment and I want to especially thank BPOP, Habee, Tony 0724, Jesskillmenow, and HP Roudchoudry for their constant and consistent Insight, along with special freinds Army Infantrymom, wesleycox, cjv123, ranger wife, readytoescape, putzballard, and so many others, (if I have failed to mention you it is a function of a declining brain on my part) Was wondering what you guys think about 2010 subjects,

Should I keep the The Cupboard Drawer Recipes coming?

Old Soldiers View - War Commentary?

Independent Voter- View Political Commentary?

Product Reviews?

Hammer Jammer University?

Some subjects I am looking to explore are

Model Railroading

Stock Investing / trading

Manly Crafts for ladies

Stories of The Warrior Princess (Zena)

Let me know what you think. God Bless you all in the coming New Year!

Also I want to thank some of my great inspirational folks here like Patti English (you are the Sterling Example of what is good about Hub Pages), Delores Monet, BPOP again (how you do it every weekday is amazing),Pink Mingos, and more recently Cathinfrance.

2. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I love reading about Zena but the others sound wonderful too! smile

Hmrjmr1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks AE you have been a great inspiration to come into the forums as well. Tough crowd in these places, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger eh? cool

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

WTG!!!! Congratulations! smile

I'm sure whatever you decide to write about will be interesting and more than likely to be well written.

Good Luck on your topics. smile

Thanks Cagsil - While I rarely agree with your views I would point to you as another Sterling example of good conduct and good writing here at the forums Hooah!

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well, Thank you....I think?(j/k) smile lol cool lol

It was a sincere compliment, and High praise my friend..jhe

4. readytoescape profile image61
    readytoescapeposted 7 years ago

Hey buddy, Thanks for the props. I particularly like your hubs on the Old Soldiers View, and since it is an interest we have in common I’d like to see the Model Railroading track explored. I be looking forward to the new hubs in 2010!

Much Thanks RTE! Wilco lol

working