Problem with gif, jpeg and png

1. aoiffe379 profile image60
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

All of my photos come from one of two cameras- either a Canon or a Sony. The photos which I have uploaded in the past to hubs were done without problems- except that the process seemed slow. I know how to deal with that by cropping or making them thumbnails. How do I deal with my photos not being accepted as jpeg, gif or png? Did something happen on my computer to change them to something else?

This has caused me concern because I have completed hub 79 and when I complete hub 80 I am going into 'hibernation' for four days as indicated in hub 79. However, I would like my hubs to have some relevant photos.I would go to the internet but that is another story as the pages keep timing out and  I get 'server cannot be found'. Any help is appreciated.

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The number one reason for photos not being accepted if you know they are the right format is the file sizes being too big, ie too much data.  You need to see if the software you use on photos can save them as smaller files (which is something separate from making a tiny picture).