jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Who can help me?

1. Yanchun Ge profile image60
    Yanchun Geposted 7 years ago

I have been asked to re-edit the article, who can tell me in detail, what I am missing. Or can not have what. I am very worried. Every article hard to write, but it failed. Who will help me find exactly what other shortcomings, I need correction.

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

I notice that you have taken your hubs down.  I don't understand what you are saying here. hmm

What EXACTLY was the information given to you by admin? hmm

You had a very good selection of subjects; But I do think you needed to brighten them up abit... By using more than one capsule, some photos etc. (to make them more reader friendly).

Yanchun Geposted 7 years ago in reply to this

When I started, there is no function with respect to RSS, and now added. Do not know the reason. Administrators Let me re-edit?

2. Yanchun Ge profile image60

I want to say, there may not be very accurate. However, I am trying to learn. Friends who care, I am very, very happy.

3. wsp2469 profile image60
    wsp2469posted 7 years ago

You're trying to write in English and it's not yor first language, right?
    That is tough to begin with; I know.
    You need to follow admins suggestions.  if you do not understand what they suggest then ask them to tell you specifically what they want you to change.
    If you ask nicely they will probably tell you.

Thanks.
      Indeed, English is not my mother tongue. I would like also to learn English. So, try to understand and do my best. In particular, I wrote some articles, and sometimes need professional terminology.
      To see that you can understand me, and I am very moved.

1. wsp2469 profile image60
        wsp2469posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think if you speak to admin. nicely and allow them time to respond you will get the answers you need from them.

4. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

You can re-edit your work at any time; but obviously it is best to do that before you publish it.

The articles that you published here were written like the text of a book.  That is the wrong way to do your hubs and it gives the appearence that you have merely copy and pasted from a book.
    I understand that you have had to translate... but that still is no reason to not make your work more attractive to readers by structuring your hubs with the use of more than one capsule, with your text broken up by photos etc.

I still do not understand what your problem is?????

Have a look at the layouts of other hubs here and you will see how to lay out your work. You can do that by clicking on the profile avatar of other hubbers on the site. (Check mine out if you wish) Writing is involves being creative.. So you must look at the work that you do creatively and apply that to the structure of your hubs.

Trying to help you here... But you are Not Telling the whole problem.  If you do... we can solve the problem.

Best you also ignore spammers who offer to help you also.

1. nyliram profile image60
      nyliramposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Getting off Topic How was Christmas in Brumbletown. ????????????????????????????????? exhilarating. lol smile

1. Pearldiver profile image87
        Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No.. It's changing mate... to B-HumbleTown.  We are having to have to put an H in it. lol  I suggested an H bomb, but they just wanted an H big_smile

2. Yanchun Ge profile image60

Thank you for your suggestions.
      One thing I can be sure. The copyright of the article is no problem. I published the article are my carefully prepared. In particular, which involves a lot of clinical aspects of these issues are not sloppy.
      Because my English is limited, has exercised assisted translation software. This problem, it should not cause a dispute. Because the source is my own article.
      Do not know what I said, do you can understand.
      Friends here are very warm. Even met some difficulties, mood is still very happy.
      Thank you for the help!

5. 0
    Audreveaposted 7 years ago

Translation software is likely to give you a very choppy result and may not sound like proper English should at all.  Articles that people chop up and put back together tend to have the same weird lack of flow.

I think you might need to get a native English speaker to have a read for you - it's probably the software that is causing you problems.

Yes, if I wrote the article can be We can see that, and then give me a question, I would like to improve, to find a suitable argument enough. This inside there is a problem, that is, Chinese medicine, problems, without a common vocabulary of the world, that is difficult to understand.
      After I re-edit the article which added a corresponding map, may be able to better.

working