jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (19 posts)

Do Hubbers MySpace?

1. spuds profile image23
    spudsposted 9 years ago

So my fellow Hubbers, are you into any of the social networks such as MySpace.

In case anyone is interest I'm on my space at http://www.myspace.com/spuds_a_genius

So share your profile with everyone here. We hubbers need to stick together!

2. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

In fact, I just started a hubber's group!

1. ripplemaker profile image89
      ripplemakerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Maddie, the group no longer exists.  Do you have a new group? I would like to join. big_smile

3. spuds profile image23
    spudsposted 9 years ago

Cool. I'm off to join it

4. Maddie Ruud profile image81

Spud, it kinda scares me that you have no pics of yourself... hmm

5. spuds profile image23
    spudsposted 9 years ago

I like the mystery.

Seriously, my reason is that I don't know most of the people I correspond with over the internet. They are complete strangers. I just don't want to have my picture everywhere. And no it's not because I'm hiding something or I'm hidesously ugly or whatever. Just personal preference. How do you feel about having pictures of you on the internet for complete strangers to view?

6. Maddie Ruud profile image81

fine, thanks.  big_smile complete strangers see me on the street all the time.

7. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 9 years ago

Yep I do the myspace thing although what with hubspages and squidoo lenses I've neglected it abit http://www.myspace.com/wazz1000

8. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

My myspace is so neglected, more of a facebook kind of girl.  I'll find the myspace group though.

9. compu-smart profile image79
    compu-smartposted 9 years ago

lol @ maddie and complete strangers see me on the street all the time..smile

10. gpower2 profile image59
    gpower2posted 9 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I am new to HubPages and am enjoying creating hubs as well as reading great hubs here. I do have a MySpace page:

I am off to check out Maddie's hubber's group.

11. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 9 years ago

I'm there!

I used my www.myspace.com/mightytoy profile.

Which goes with my hub Pimp My Ride: Shoot Out Style

12. 0
    tooasoneposted 9 years ago

Here is mine.. i just put some content on it.. I need to spend more time on it..oh well here it is... www.myspace.com/twoasoneonline

13. 61
    jimjoposted 8 years ago

here is mine ...http://www.myspace.com/stewart_thecat

14. carpesomediem profile image60
    carpesomediemposted 8 years ago

Mine's here:

Feel free to friend me, but please add you found me on HubPages in the notes, because sometimes I deny people I don't recognize.  smile

15. dineane profile image85
    dineaneposted 8 years ago

I'm getting an invalid group id message when I click on Maddie's link.

And speaking of myspace, I don't use it very much because I've had no luck at all getting my email address changed. I opened an account a long time ago, when my teenage daughter started using myspace, but never did much with it. I changed internet providers, email addys, etc., long before I thought about changing my myspace account info. I can still login with my old address but cannot seem to get myspace's (Tom?) attention to help me change the email address. Any of you myspace pros have any suggestions?

editing to further explain, I can login to myspace with the old email address, but I do not have access to the old email account, where they send the confirmation email for changing your email address....

16. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 7 years ago

Here's my profile at MySpace- I think I was one of the original "oldest" users years ago - I joined it to spy on my then teenage sons........hehehehehehe........

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … D=23916049

"theartistchick" by search there

17. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I don't have a myspace account as the site isn't to secure, but if there is a group I will be happy to join.smile

18. rockinjoe profile image86
    rockinjoeposted 7 years ago