jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I post a new entry?

1. ctmommy09 profile image60
    ctmommy09posted 6 years ago

I posted early today when I started...then I shared it with FB...I then posted my blog again before going to bed and want to share on Fb again and it only shows the first entry...If a person were to go there they would read the new stuff BUT just a quick look and they see the same entry?  Can someone help me??

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Are you adding all your posting to one hub? Hubpages is not a blogging site, you are meant to write individual hubs.

3. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

Hey, I took a look at your hub. I think you are under the impression this is a blogging site, but like UW said, it's not.

HubPages is for writing web articles or articles that can stand on their own, not a blog that gets added to or updated daily. Take a look around at some other hubs if you want to get the gist of what the site is about.

Welcome smile

4. Bill Manning profile image70
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

Yes it seems your thinking a hub is a blog, but it's not. I thought so too and made my first hub an "about me" then deleted it, lol!

A hub is like a big blog post, all about one subject. Like a how to article, or talking about the best campgrounds in your area, stuff like that.

Look at a few and you'll start to understand how they all work. smile

5. bigmikeh profile image78
    bigmikehposted 6 years ago

Not surprising newcomers get confused - search for "How to blog" on Google and the first sponsored listing, right at the top of the page is:

Start Your Free Blog
    HubPages.com   Simple, easy, no coding, etc, etc