jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

getting signed up with advertisments

1. Stella213 profile image61
    Stella213posted 9 years ago

I dont know internet language or how to cut paste link blink #$%^&&&* I AM FRUSTRATED, NO ONE WILL PICK UP A PHONE TO HELP OUT AN OLD GIRL.  I do have a good score and have decent traffic but without a person, Im afraid this old gal is a lost cause. Is anyone home??? When I email for help they email me with yet another web site. THIS ONE.

SO,  here I sit. Help!!! Link me, Help Hub Dudes.
    213Stella

1. livelonger profile image89
      livelongerposted 9 years ago in reply to this

We can try to help you if you explain what the problem is or what you're trying to do.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

Start here and work your way through the next 3 steps.

3. Peter M. Lopez profile image91
    Peter M. Lopezposted 9 years ago

What seems to be the problem Stella? 

HP has excellent help resources and the hubbers are always willing to answer questions.

4. Stella213 profile image61

I guess my biggest problem is that I am older and dont know the "language". Its like speaking a foreign language to me. So, I do need someone to talk me thru things. Just reading isnt going to do it for me.

I am here for fun anyway so hey.... If its not fun, dont do it I say. No one is going to be rich on this site but the hub dudes anyway. They deserve it. Its their baby. Good for them.

People that have grown up with the internet and websites dont know how much they speak a different language. But thanks for all your kind concern.

5. Peter M. Lopez profile image91
    Peter M. Lopezposted 9 years ago

Fortunately, HP is not nearly as complicated as other publishing sites.  For example, you cannot use html even if you want to, which is good for novices.

Hubese is really fairly simple, just hang around the forums for a while.  You'll be hubbing like a pro in no time.

6. Stella213 profile image61

thank you for your encouragement

working