jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (17 posts)

Social bookmarking site recommendations?

1. 0
    Hikikomoriposted 6 years ago

Can you recommend good social bookmarking sites?

I expect to see sites like Digg, Reddit and other common names to show up, but I'd appreciate it if you could also recommend some good lesser-known sites as well.

Here's a few I use and enjoy:

Mister Wong

Anyway, thanks.

1. 0
      shinujohn2008posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Some of the good less known social bookmarking sites that i know are Indian Tags , Newscola.etc

2. englightenedsoul profile image60
    englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago

you  can also us shetoldme.com,snipsly.com,dofollowdigg.com,redgage.com,yousaytoo.com and many others.Some of these share adsense revenue as well.

1. 0
      Hikikomoriposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the list. I've never heard of any of those.

3. englightenedsoul profile image60

I have also heard of them recently and these are good sites to place your backlinks on.I will also go through your list because I have not heard many of the sites.Thanks for the share.

1. 0
      Hikikomoriposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No problem.

I can actually add more to the list, just give me a little time. It'll probably be tomorrow though since I'm tired.

4. englightenedsoul profile image60

Okkk...I will wait.

5. chinweike profile image50
    chinweikeposted 6 years ago

i have not heard of these bookmarking sites myself i will sure give them a try. and b/4 i forget let me quickly read your hubs

6. 0
    Hikikomoriposted 6 years ago

I signed up to the sites you recommended. They seem promising.

7. fishtiger58 profile image81
    fishtiger58posted 6 years ago

I really like Redgage. Check it out.

8. Kapalbility02 profile image61
    Kapalbility02posted 6 years ago

xomba is no follow but Google is so in love with it. smile

9. ns1209 profile image36
    ns1209posted 6 years ago

Redgage, Xomba and SheToldme are pretty good!  Will write some hubs on them soon I think

10. Super Chef profile image65
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

if you join up at onlywire.com they have 39 social bookmarking sites listed and its growing all the time. Also they have a page where you can input all your user names and passwords. Then you download there toolbar button and when you write a new article you click this button and it will distribute your content to all 39 sites in one click.

11. DonnaWallace profile image90
    DonnaWallaceposted 6 years ago

Thank you for listing these social bookmarking sites. I'm trying to market my hubs a little bit to get more traffic. Good luck to all of you!

12. Internetwriter62 profile image87
    Internetwriter62posted 6 years ago

I have accounts with xomba, RedGage, and SheToldMe.com and I realize that they are not an end in themselves, you do need to tweet your work to get things going in terms of traffic.

13. jcwin228 profile image60
    jcwin228posted 6 years ago

current.com has been good to me.

Of course, in addition to snipsly, don't forget xomba and Shetoldme. They are adsense sharing

On blurbalicious there is a link to a whole list of sites, I found a few more good ones there, too.

14. Router Maniac profile image83
    Router Maniacposted 6 years ago

I have a social bookmarking site that is just for Do it Yourself and Home Improvement type of sites.  The theme stays relevant to that and its a "do follow" link.  If you would like to submit for free, I would love to have you.  Please only DIY type of sites, all others get erased.  buzzsawmill.com  I have several blogs that I always link here, they are starting to get traffics and links.  Good luck.