Is your computer impatient and regressive?

1. aoiffe379 profile image61
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

I used to laugh at the idea of machines having a mind of their own like a car taking you in a direction you did not intend to go or another machine behaving weird. Well, my computer times out; and just now the reason given was that Hubpages was taking too long to load! It times out on other websites too.

My question is how a machine determines what is 'too long'? When I call someone I wait a few rings- 5-10 before I give up. In addition, my computer is saying Monday 12/7/2009. The day is right but not the date.This causes me to question the time.I do not have a dependable watch[drops the time] so I would like to know if there is a website that would have the correct time.The other day my computer, car clock and television were giving three different time!

My Restore System does not have a calendar for restore points. Could that be related to the regression of my computer?

2. motricio profile image73
    motricioposted 6 years ago

If any time you set the system time correct, you turn off your Pc, and then back on after a couple of hours and you see that Date and Time are not correct; your main board's battery energy has drain and it can't save BIOS config. and date time info.