jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

1. Balinese profile image61
    Balineseposted 6 years ago

Hi Guys

just wanted  to let you  know that i received   below email  in to my email addrress.

for sure this a spam . please  be aware  !!

halima Mohammed

dateTue, Dec 8, 2009 at 7:51 AM
    subjectHi Dear One

hide details Dec 8

Hi Dear One
    How are you today, I hope everything is well with you. Sorry to worry you about with my proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that my request will be granted in a good and understanding way, my name is Miss Halima, i saw your profile today at
    www.hubpages.com and became intrested in you, also i will like to know more about you. I'm hoping to hear from you soon so that i will send more details about my self Including my picture to you. I think we can move from here. Bear in mind that Love has no colours barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing is love,truth,caring and understanding.

2. 0
    Hikikomoriposted 6 years ago

I hate spammers with a passion.

They're unfortunately everywhere.

3. DeeBee3 profile image60
    DeeBee3posted 6 years ago

I had something similar in the comment box of one of my hubs, just delete it, it's just a thing we have to put up with on these type of  sites unfortunatly. Just treat it with the contempt it deserves.

4. efeguy profile image59
    efeguyposted 6 years ago

they are every where and they come in different form.

be wise.just delete it,because the next thing he/she will want to meet you,asking you to bring some money for ticket.