jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

how do i check my hubpage links

1. chinweike profile image49
    chinweikeposted 6 years ago

I just head of do follow links on hubpage and was wondering what it is and how to check it.

Replies will appreciated. thanks in anticipation

2. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 6 years ago

If your HubberScore is over 75 and your hubs are over 40, the links will have nofollow lifted from them.

If an individual hub drops below 40, it'll have nofollow applied to that hub.

If your HubberScore drops below 75 all your hubs will have nofollow applied to them.

1. Wrestling Freak profile image60
      Wrestling Freakposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I read that when I first signed up and really wasnt sure how hard it would be to get such scores.

Well by day 2 I had my Hubberscore over 80 and felt quite good about myself.

Thanks Darkside.  I have read many of your hubs which have helped me with what I thought would be growing pains but have turned out to be quite smooth for my first week here.

3. brimancandy profile image84
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

I'm confused. What the heck does nofollow mean? Does that mean your hub will not receive any hits? Or, does it mean that just can't have followers?

1. Jenna May Swan profile image61
      Jenna May Swanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This confused me for a while.  So in ├╝ber girlie terms...

No follow means the links in your hub pointing elsewhere will be given little or no value by the google bots.  People can still follow the links to get to your other sites but there is no long-term benefit other than traffic.

If your links are do follow google will think the site you are linking too is extra special as it has lovely do follow links pointing at it.

Traffic to your hubs, fans, followers etc are not affected by do or no follow links.

4. chinweike profile image49
    chinweikeposted 6 years ago

A very big thanks to you all for claring my confusion. And happy new year