jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

Creating 30 hubs in 3 days

1. prosmentor profile image48
    prosmentorposted 7 years ago

Has anyone ever created 30 hubs in 3 day?

1. yoshi97 profile image86
      yoshi97posted 7 years ago in reply to this

My personal best is six on one day, which would equate out to 18 over three days ... Of course, if one neglected simple things like sleep, food, personal hygiene, potty breaks ... I assume it's possible. smile

2. wsp2469 profile image60
      wsp2469posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I could do it IF I didn't have to worry about any other responsibilities.  They may not all be long hubs but I could do it.
      I can do one a day easy--no matter how busy I am.
      I managed at least 31 hubs in my first month here WITHOUT really knowing about the contest.
      (Mind you, I didn't piss away time in forums or commenting on the work of others either.)

2. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

I think 10 Hubs, or webpages, a day is doable, if that's all you're doing.

but .. but ... that would cut into my 8 hours of daily forum prowling. smile

1. profile image0
        Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

well, we all have our priorities.

I gotta light the fire under myself after New Years. Working 50+ hours a week over the past few months has allowed little time for hub research. Still, I did come up with some great ideas. smile

3. wesleyacarter profile image59
    wesleyacarterposted 7 years ago

i think they would turn up with 30 crappy hubs. better to write one good one and spend the rest of your time doing other productive things.

1. profile image0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I disagree. I have had to turn out the equivalent of 10 webpages a day with lots of content - and they weren't crap. If you make your living online, you'd better be able to write a lot quickly. I don't turn out a lot of Hubs, because I have a lot of other online content to work on as well.

1. Dale Mazurek profile image60
        Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I absolutely have to agree with Nelle.  many times I write a couple Hubs.  I write several articles, sometimes 15 or 20 a day.  I work on our websites and blogs.

Oh ya did I mention I have a full time job as well.

If you want something bad enough you will make the sacrifices to do it.  Myself, I sometimes only get 3 hours of sleep a day because i am determined to build my online business to the point I can quit my offline job.

dale

1. wesleyacarter profile image59
          wesleyacarterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i would like to see this 30 hubs in 30 days. I think its possible to write 30 good hubs, but I like to read GREAT hubs. I totally think its possible, but I think that the quality of the hubs would suffer if one tried to write 30 hubs in order to say they wrote 30 hubs, rather than someone happening to write 30 hubs without a quota.

2. nyliram profile image60
      nyliramposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I guess if they had help, otherwise low quality stuff. BIGTIME.

4. Jenna May Swan profile image59
    Jenna May Swanposted 7 years ago

I think Nellie is spot on.  As you can see by my lack of hubs I wouldn't manage 30 hubs in 3 days.  But, I have managed similar volumes of great quality web pages and the  theory is exactly the same.  Research, write, read, edit, publish.  None of us are writing novels on here - are we?

5. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I can write a lot of articles in one day - if my hands cooperate. Sometimes I have to. When a publisher contacts you and says he needs this and this, pronto, and he'll pay extra for the rush job, you do it!

6. Kapalbility02 profile image58
    Kapalbility02posted 7 years ago

*Referring to 30 quality hubs*

If you need to do some research, nope, you can't. But if you are an expert at something, and you know what you are talking about by heart, thirty is possible.

working