jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

help and support

1. Hongliang Zhang profile image60
    Hongliang Zhangposted 6 years ago

Sorry, because of rule violations associated with your account or ip address, permission to publish new hubs has been revoked. You can still edit your existing hubs and save your changes to this hub by clicking the done editing button. Your right to publish may automatically be restored through time and adherence to the HubPages rules. Fixing or deleting existing flagged hubs may also help.

"Tibetan Mastiff Kennel"

The above is my work, may be due to me, editing a long time, and now can not be published. Trouble you to help me on.

This works, I spent a lot of effort to. Can not be published, too maddening.

Help me!

Help me!

1. triciatjia profile image61
      triciatjiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm having the same problem here.

Any advise?

2. 60
    rammrei86posted 6 years ago

No solution til date!!! Lol

3. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

The hub you are creating, at teh top of the page does it mention any flags? such as overly promotional etc?

4. Jen's Solitude profile image88
    Jen's Solitudeposted 6 years ago

You could write and email asking for specific help.. .

13.I have fixed my Hub(s) and want to republish.
    If your Hub has been flagged for rules violations, and you have taken the necessary steps to bring it into compliance, you can resubmit it for publication using the button on the hub itself. It may take up to 48 hours for your hub to be republished and the flag removed.

If you get an error message stating that you no longer have permission to publish, this is because your account has been banned. You may write to us requesting further clarification.

Above is question #13 from the FAQ. Click on the help button above and scroll down the page to the "Hub" section. Question 13 has a link that may not show up in this paste, but it is there and will open to the contact info you need to ask for clarification.

5. Flightkeeper profile image78
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

According to the note, there was nothing wrong with the new hub.  Any of the old hub copied from somewhere else? I can't look at any of your old hubs because it says 0.